Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Ready  » | Shoot it, Babe!  » | Meesa at the Game  » | Brevy at the Game  » | G'Nite  » | Our Trip... » | Brevy's Update » | Poor Brevin... » | My Day » | Friendship » 

Monday, February 28, 2005 

Durango,Colorado

Durango, Colorado was FUN! It was about a 3 hour drive. We rented a white, Ford Explorer. NICE! I want one...lol. Kids did GREAT in the car. Brevin's, body was tired from fighting off his fever so he slept some of the way. Aamya, slept a little and found it more fun to make silly noises and look at the animals with me. She liked all the horses and cows-as did I! lol. When we got there we were welcomed with a delicious, warm, chocolate chip, cookie. We checked out the hotel some. They had shops and a indoor pool and jacuzzi. They also had an exercise room, but the last thing I wanted to do was work out. lol... We went swimming. Kids had a BLAST! We got to spend time with Rod, Dee, and April. They're cool. We laughed a lot! I loved the company. We ate out together and had some pretty entertaining dinner talk. -hehe...Brevin, was better...No more fever. April, was sick though. After dinner, We had to gear up for Saturday mornings, 8am game. It was nice seeing my fiance` play again. I miss watching him. He's good- too! :) They played some physically tough teams, and still did good. The first game was exciting! It's been too long since we watched him. After the game was over we got to see the famous train of Co. Of course Brevin, wanted to see it. He loves trains. By then it was flurrying and the kids got to see some snow. We never get to see the snow so we decided to look around at more shops on Main Street. It's the busiest street there, full of shoppers and tourist. I had the camera out and was sure to take lots of pictures of the kids in the snow. We were able to find a cute, kids shop full of toys and great for Aiyana. She didn't end up coming with us, because she got sick as well. We found out last minute and was sad that she wouldn't be with us. So, we got her a couple of gifts. The kids found these really cool plastic trains that they wanted. Gotta love trains!!! After a busy day of walking around shopping here and there, It was time for a nap- for all of us...After our refreshing nap it was back to game time! Charles and his brother, were good!! I was tired just watching them!hehe...They had fun and that's the important part! Sunday came all too soon...It was another early game that they won. All to play again 2 hours later. After grabbing a bite to eat it was GAME TIME ONCE AGAIN...But the guys were tired and didn't hold on any longer. That was their last game. It was fun! Brevin, is really interested in playing basketball now, just like his daddy. We're all proud of him and ROD! Way to go WBL!!!

Hey Ma, you summed it all perfectly. We had a blast. Thank you again for supporting me, I love you. We'll do it again in a month. Love ya

Hey Ma, We had a wonderful time in Durango. I love you. Thank you for all the support, I loved it. We'll do it again in a month, a lil closer to home this time. I love you

Sounds good to me. I love watching you play. I love ya!

lots of basketball, eating and sleeping! the best kind of vacay :)

lots of basketball, eating and sleeping! the best kind of vacay :)

lots of basketball, eating and sleeping! the best kind of vacay :)

You said that 3 times...LOL- Thanks. It WAS fun!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit