Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Handsome Brev » | New Mexico's wind :( » | Bird of Paradise » | Happy Spring » | Easter Trio » | Easter Pictures » | Midnight  » | Miss. Minnie  » | Minnie  » | Horses » 

Thursday, March 24, 2005 

What a day...

What a day...Once again I'm tired beyond belief. Ugh...The kids ware me out. They have so much energy. If I had an ounce of their energy I could get so much accomplished. I get a lot done, but I run myself ragged trying to do it. As I write this I have to remake the kids bunk beds after washing everything on their beds. Do you know how hard it is to make a bunk bed? Especially the top!!! The bottom I can do, but the top is so damn hard. *shakes head* I have another two loads of wash to fold, too. After already washing and folding two earlier (not to mention putting them away as well.) I've decided to take a break though. I need a minute to breathe. I'll be glad when March "madness" is over. I get so sick of hearing about college basketball it's not even funny. Ugh. I like NBA, but college has got to go...TIVO THIS AND TIVO THAT...( I love tivo and have a hard time surviving with out it, but TIVO-ing college basketball is so not cool...) Ugh, so I think I just need to breathe. I'm just exhausted and need a vacation...Wouldn't that be nice to just be able to up and leave...??!! Somewhere warm...Let the kids spend their energy outside, instead of inside...I can't wait until it gets warm enough for them to go outside and play with their house and slide. Then, I can mess around with my flowers and bake in the sun. We did a little of that already, but the winds have kicked up and make it impossible to enjoy anything. Maybe after Easter it will get warm. I have no clue what we're doing for Easter other than I want to have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Hmmm...We're coloring eggs and going to church in the morning. Other than that I have no idea what else we'll plan for the day.

Hey ma,

The madness will be over soon. I'm sorry. We will not TIVO anything. I don't know what we'll do after church, but at least we're going to church. Just try not to do so much, you do have help once I get home. I love you

YAY- no more tivo-ing that stuff!!! Yes, I am happy we're going to church. Yes, babe you cooked last night. Thanks my love! There's just always a lot to do all the time. I love ya too! :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

what's wrong with college basketball? the players are a hella lot less cockier than the NBA players. and if you don't like something, you don't have to watch it. :)

anyway, i like the template, it's very springy. and RELAX! don't focus so much on "getting stuff done" and start enjoying life! :)

happy easter!

btw - the last deleted post was by me.

I do enjoy my life!!!! I get tired...two children do that and I need to vent and that's what my blog is for!

I don't like college basketball at all and probably never will unless my son or daughter play for a team.
Until then, it's a waste of TIVO!
Besides- Jen, you said you aren't even into sports!!?? ...I'm confused...

Oh and Baby...You lied. You tivo-ed the end of Ill. and Az. and I told you Ill. would win!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...Sorry, but I have to have some fun, too! Ha! Love ya tho :-)

I only tivo'd the overtime, plus it cut it out, so I didn't even get to see the finish. Yeah, y'all won, sok. Go Lobos!

Love you

Lobos are out...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Az., still LOST!!!! HAHAHAhahahaha....Sorry,babe...But I told ya so. And those "Hobos" are out, way out...hhehe...just rubbin' it in. :-) I love ya, too.

Poor Papa and his teams....Maybe next year babe...:-)

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit