Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | A True Animal Lover <<3 » | Peril's Back  » | ~NEW Baby Boy~ » | Update! :-) » | Smells Good! » | Snow capped Mts » | look, snow » | Mts » | Antelope2 » | On our way home... » 

Sunday, May 22, 2005 

FUN

We cooked out yesterday and I made potato salad. YUM! We also cleaned down our '99 protégé that we haven't seen since Brev was a baby. That what happens when you let dirty people take over a nice car. It was really disgusting. It's looking better though. We're going to nurse it back to health and then probably attempt to sell it. Yesterday, was 97 degrees and we're outside cleaning a car...crazy. Our neighbor asked us if we wanted to get heat stoke. We're were okay, we didn't stay out there too long and we got it done, so I guess that's all that matters. The kids were able to play outside after the sun went down. It stays so light these days, I love that. It gives us a chance to do things later in the day. We took a walk around 7:30pm and it was perfect outside. We brought Brevy's train set out last night and he was lovin' it. Meesa, had fun playing with her tea set. After seeing the tea set Brev, got interested in that as well. lol. They always have to be doing the same thing. So, yesterday was a fun day. Today, we're going to a wedding show. Bad thing about that is we have to take all three kids. UGH! So, I don't know how much we'll get accomplished there. We'll have to bring some toys to keep these guys busy. I have so much to do and hope this really helps out. I don't know though. Usually, when Aiy is around the kids are hyper and can't sit still. Well, I hope it will be fun. We have no one to watch them. I just don't trust any 'ole person. The only people to watch them now is familia (family). I hope they're on their BEST behavior. We'll see!

who had the car?

Some DIRTY ass people! GROSS!

LOL, yup you got that right. We'll get it rolling again. I love you

Well, it's true. It made me so sick it wasn't even funny. Rollin' out of our drive way and onto someone else's. lol...We're going to try to sell it. Love you too- Babe.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit