Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | My Flower Girls~ » | US <3 » | Wifie » | Husband and Wife » | Happy US » | Wedding Pictures » | The Bridesmaids » | 2 weeks! » | Tuesday » | Wedding Pictures and Gifts! » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Happy Birthday Meesa!

Happy Birthday! She's three years old. How those three years have flown by so quickly. I can remember bringing her home from the hospital. She's really grown overall since then. She had her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese yesterday. She had a great day. We took her to a movie during the day at the mall. She also went shopping for a new outfit to wear for her party. After her nap time it was party time. We headed over to good ole Chuck E. She went right for the tunnel slide. Daddy and Aiy, went to get the cake next door and came to party as well 10 minutes later. After ordering our food it was time to have some fun. The kids took the tokens and went for it. They really know the place well. We usually just take them there to play and just have fun (not really for parties anymore.) They got a personal greeting with Chuck E. Cheese. They danced with him and had a great time, while "Miss. Party Girl" stood there watching her brother and sister have all the fun. She was too shy to dance or even stand next to any of them. Instead she watched while standing in front of them. She was cute though. I tried to get her to dance, but she got stiff. LOL. She doesn't like a lot of attention. Where as, Brevy LOVES and LIVES for it. He had the time of his life. While shy Aiy was in the mix, too. She wasn't shy tonight. All and all it was a great night. We ate cake, lots of cake. We had two cakes, one vanilla that they provide. One chocolate Dora cake that we ordered for her. She actually tried to eat a whole piece, too. (Lil Piggy!) Then, for the next two hours the kids ran around and played every game in the place at least twice, if not more. My favorite is the picture booth, where I grabbed the kids and Hubby and we took pictures together, two by two. Today, she gets to play with everything she received. She got a TON of stuff!! Way more than Brevy did for his party. She loves everything, which includes a Dora doll, Dora bath tub toys, bracelets, Necklaces, Princess outfit and play clothes, Leap Frog ABC activity toy, 2 shirts, a HUGE PONY (I MEAN HUGE), books, Tea Cup set, Imagination accessories, Dora blow up chair, 2 cell phones, etc. I can't remember everything, but she got a lot of stuff. My mom wants to send her stuff (fall clothes hopefully, because that's what she really NEEDS.) My Dad already bought her three toys while we were in NY for her birthday, but my mom wants to send her stuff anyway. So, she still has more presents to come. She was happy and that's all we wanted. She was a princess for a day! She even wore her crown for a little while. Happy Birthday, Bones! We love you! (check back-pics. still to come!)

aawww...sounds like you guys had a good time! I remember when we used to take pics in photo booths, those are so much fun. :)

Yeah, she was happy!

I know, right! I still love the picture book. hehe...:-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit