Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Bed-Maker » | Here she is, again... » | Laundry Cat! » | Lilly thinks the bean bag is hers. She was sleepi... » | Today's cleaning day... » | No work tonight! :) » | A beautiful Princess » | Bible Study » | Work, work, work.... » | Church <3 » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

Passin' the "yuckies"

Miss. Meesa is sick! She's got the sniffles. She didn't get up until I woke her up at 10:20am. Poor thing! She was out like a light! We're back to running the vaporizers and slapping vicks on her. She walks around and you can smell the Vicks before she gets to you. She walks around with tissues in her pocket. Now she's hiccupping and breathing through her mouth. Hopefully she gets better soon and we don't get it. That's wishful thinking, because it always goes to all of us.

Aiy, will be coming on Sunday. It's also Dad-in-law's birthday and we'll be making him a cake and taking it to him. I finally don't work on Sunday, but they are adding hours if you do want to work. I offered to go in at night after Aiy goes home. Charles, said I need a break. Yeah, of course I need a break, but we also need the money. *Sigh*

I can't believe that Charles is leaving in 5 days. I wish we could go along. Too bad it wasn't in Colorado this time so we can drive. Air fair would be an arm and a leg for all of us to go and that isn't possible. So, we'll be here waiting and praying for him to get there safely. I'll be working and G'ma will be watching the kids.

I felt so awful last night at work. I felt like I was getting sick and was on the phone talking my head off in a low monotone voice (so I thought...) Usually, I'm so chipper on the phone and I get so many comments on how nice I am. This time I felt like crap and was doing my best verbatim I could possibly do. Finally, my vto number came up and I left an hour early. That's pretty good, because that's the first time I left in like a week and a half. The lights and PC didn't help me at all. As I was leaving I found another thing planted on the floor. This time it was someone's ring. I find more stuff in that building just lying around. Last week I found someone's Id. I turned both the ring and the ID into security. Hopefully they actually try to find the owners. That was my good deed for the day. :)

Now I have to finish up some ever lasting house work and eat something. In the mist of all the things I do, I always forget about me. I have to stop doing that...I tell myself that everyday. MUST REMEMBER TO EAT!!!

Hopefully, we're all not passin' the yuckies to one another. Especially tomorrow when all the kids are hyper and running around. Wish me strength!

awww....hope the sick doesn't spread!!

You and me both! Thanks for the thoughts, Nenny. :)

You could always take me with you. :) j/k. love you

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit