Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | If Only... » | Our NEWEST addition » | Happy Birthday! » | Bowling Shoes » | Pretty4 » | No Training Wheels-Update » | Stonghold » | Binding the Brokenhearted » | Flowing Freely » | Beautiful » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Not enough time...

There's never enough time in the day for all that needs to be done. Too fast paced? Yeah, probably. Not enough help? Most definitely. Ugh. It's frustrating! Yeah, I'm going to be venting so if you don't want to read...Stop here.

After Brevy's birthday there seems to be an overflowing amount of trash everywhere...Boxes from toys, plastic paper hidden in corners, socks in birthday bags. What's that all about? That's his new thing; he hides his dirty clothes in secret places instead of bringing it downstairs to the laundry room where he knows it goes. Ugh. Boys! Yesterday, he didn't take a nap so he had to do chores until daddy came home. It included taking out the trash, folding his own clean laundry, and putting it away. Ha! Usually, he'll help if I ask him but this is beyond getting help. He's old enough to start doing a lot of these things for himself. Mama can't do everything! So, I let it be known yesterday. :) Yay Mama!

Work is still work. I haven't blogged about it lately, because it's the same ole boring thing. They did have like the biggest employee sale yesterday that I wasn't able to attend. GRRRRRRRRRRR! I was so looking forward to it, too. Sucks. I feel like a little lab rat there. No matter what I do it isn't good enough and there always making you do new things. Nature of a billion dollar company I guess. Go figure! Anyhow, I think I should start looking for a new, different job. I'm tired of it and it's not getting any better. I haven't seen my new male supervisor in about a week. I haven't received the copies that I requested before he vanished. There's no help what so ever. I mean how do they run that place?! Ugh. Now I need to put my effort into looking elsewhere, which is going to be hard. I'm not motivated at all. I think NY will motivate me, if I tell myself to work for traveling money. :) I need to get home, even if it's for a couple of days (which would be crazy, because it's cheaper to stay a week!) I just need to get back. I need to get away from this land of entrapment that I'm in. To see different faces. To breathe fresh air. There's nothing like home! I crave it everyday. I know once I get there I'll be going insane listening to my parents argue back and forth, which is there norm. Ugh. Once I'm there, I go crazy. I'm not sure what that means, but I cave it so. I pray that the Lord, will see it through. That's about enough for now. It's all I have time for. You might be tired of the venting anyhow. :) Come back for more. :)

RIGHT!!!!

lol...

You're welcome, even though you're naughty.

Love you, too!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit