Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | To: Everyone~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! » | This is me today... » | Vacation is OVER! :-P~ » | Sunset~Vegas, NV1 » | Lion Fish » | Sword Fish » | ~ YUM! ~ » | Can you say, "Yummy!?" » | Can't sleep » | Wal-Mart isn't afraid to say, "Merry Christmas!" » 

Friday, November 24, 2006 

Black Friday

Yes, we went out to battle the shoppers. Charles and I, wanted to be apart of the sales, too! We got up at 7am and were out the door by 8am with no real breakfast (except the kids). We had cappuccino and coffee and that's about it. Real rough on the bod, that's for sure. We split up. Charles, dropped Bones and I, at our favorite store and they did the manly thing at BB and CC. Whatever! The lines were really long, but surprisingly went really fast; so it wasn't too bad. Then, we hit up the mall together and tag teamed Old Navy. Let's just say I only have two more people on my list and I am done shopping. YAY! It was really fun though. Of course the kids didn't think so. We got home and my legs were killing me. Charles, made his famous home made biscuits with eggs and beacon. We all ate good and went to sleep. LOL. Just waking up now and we have to head to Wal-Mart. We practically live at Wal-Mart so that's no big deal. I have to work tonight and still feel sick. I barely have a voice which will make working tonight interesting. I have pictures from Thanksgiving so stay tuned if you want to see them. :)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!

Did A and B get their little Turkey Day present? I wanted to send them all their Christmas gifts too, because I can't stop finding awesome presents for them.

May the Lord help us when we have our own children. If I do this much shopping for yours, ours are going to be spoiled rotten!

Wow, Colette. You sent them a Turkey-Day present, too? My goodness...no, they haven't. lol. You spoil them and yes yours will be spoiled, too. lol. Thanks for your kindness. They get so excited getting mail and then let alone a surprise. Thank you! I will let you know when it comes. You guys are something!

Yes, they did get it. Thank you so much. They've both looked at it already and we're still talking about it, but they love the pictures.

Yeah Pa, I don't wanna do that again next year. That was too busy to deal with. :-)

Glad you guys like the book! :) I can't resist! Like I said, if they weren't so darn cute...lol

I didn't go shopping on Friday but I did have to WORK! We had people lined up at the door at 9am. At Borders. We didn't have any huge sales or anything, but still, folks were there that early. Now I can totally see waiting in line and getting up all early to save $ on a tv or something, but for books that aren't even on sale? sleep in!

Yes, we did. Thanks Nenny.

That is CRAZY! No sales and yet people still lined up. Wow. What are you guys selling in there? Ya sure it's just books? lol. J/K! I'd sleep in. I think next year, I'll just stay home. It wasn't too bad, but I was still kind of sick and with a little voice left. Sucks. :-P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit