Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Potty Training » | Durango,Colorado » | Ready  » | Shoot it, Babe!  » | Meesa at the Game  » | Brevy at the Game  » | G'Nite  » | Our Trip... » | Brevy's Update » | Poor Brevin... » 

Friday, March 04, 2005 

R.I.P- T.J

I just got some really hard news a short time ago, from my mom in NY. She called to tell me that my cat, T.J had to be put to sleep. They took him to the vet for his breathing. He's been having a runny nose and lots of sneezing for some time now. He's old and they wanted to get him checked out. The Vet said his lungs were full of fluid and did some tests on him. It turns out that he had, "Kitty HIV". He contacted it through another cat while fighting. The Vet said they can give him antibiotics, but his body wouldn't be able to fight it off. They gave them the option to put him down. He was suffering everyday. When we visited them we could see him in misery while trying to catch his breath. He used to sleep with his mouth open. My mom and uncle decided to put him down and stop his suffering. After getting home a little while ago, she called me to let me know. It's a sad day in Newburgh. He'll be cremated and buried in Connecticut. He was our cat. He was a good cat. He had a lil "girlfriend," named "Boots." She is mostly black except for her white paws. They were always with each other . They hung out together outside my uncle's house. T.J, was both an indoor and outdoor cat. T.J (Thomas Jay) will me missed, but not forgotten. :*(

He sure was a nice cat. He was really having a hard time breathing when we were there in Sept. I so sorry Ma. Keep your head up and know that you and TJ has some great times. I love you

Thanks Pa. It's hard, because he's been around a long time. A couple of days ago my Dad told me to say hi to him while on the phone. My dad said he raised his ears. He still remembers my high pitched squeeky voice when it comes to him. Aww...Teegh! :(

oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, he was such a sweet kitty. How your mom doing with it? I remember playing with him all the time.

She's really sad. My Dad doesn't know yet, because he was at work. TJ and him were good eating buddies. It's just really sad. He was a good cat. :(

You're right and that's the only thing that keeps me at ease- is he isn't suffering anymore. :( You probably didn't see him while you were there because he was scared of any company we had in the house. He'd usually run outside or hide under a bed. :(

THANKS FOR EVERYONES ENCOURAGING WORDS. IT'S HARD LOSING A PET! :(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit