Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Speed Bumps Ahead » | Hotel Rwanda » | Happiness » | Long days, Long Nights » | Navigator n me » | Ford F-150 » | Mini Coop Convertible » | Chrysler 300 » | Jeep Gladator Concept » | HummerH2 » 

Thursday, April 28, 2005 

Last Night

The phone rang off the hook last night. Everyone calling at once, weird. Usually, the phone doesn't ring at all, *snif.* So, last night Charles, had basketball league. The kids and I, hanging out all day. I was making dinner (nothing special, just pasta with meat sauce) and Marisa (my soon to be teenage step-daughter), called and the machine picked up right away. I couldn't find the phone so as I scrambled to find it I saw her name on caller- id. So, I picked up during half of her message and we talked for about 5 minutes. She was looking for Charles, and wanted to know what we were doing. So, I didn't think much of it. She usually calls and checks up on us. So, I continued with the dinner and checking up on my little ones. Then, I came into the bedroom where one of my answering machines are ( I don't know why we have two) and listened to her message. Turns out she was really calling, because she wanted to come over for dinner. So, I felt like I needed to call her back. I did and she didn't answer, I got her voice mail. So, I left her a message saying, "I just got a chance to listen to your message that you started to leave. You don't need Charles here to come and eat! Come on over. We're having spaghetti! The kids and I would love to see you. Hope you decide to come over! Bah-bye!" So, 7:30pm came and we were ready to eat and no Marisa. So, I figured she was too shy to come without Charles, being here. So, we ate and waited. I couldn't get a hold of Charles, because he was playing a game. 8pm came, and I knew he'd be done- so, I called and told him what was going on. I told him to call her and tell her to come over. So, he did and she agreed. Aiyana, also called right after leaving the message for Marisa. She wanted to come over today. So, I told her I'd have to talk to her daddy and find out times and I'd call her back. So, finally I got in touch with everyone and worked out tomorrows plans (which is for today.) Aiyana, is going to come over at 6pm and just sleep over. (which is better than bringing her home late tonight and having them come to our house Friday at 5:30am.) Charles, has a basketball tournament for the next couple of days so we're all going to go and support him. I can't wait to see him play. It reminds me of B.B. ("Before Brev") days. LOL. When we had no kids and would stay out late together. I'd watch him play basketball, we'd go out to dinner or a movie. Ya know...LOL. So, after the phone calls stopped. I read to the kids and put them to bed after 8pm. I heated the sauce for Marisa and continued to talk to Charles. Sure enough I heard a lil knock at the door. It was Marisa. I was so happy to see her. She came over after all. She's so shy, but so sweet. When I first came to NM her and I used to play hide-n-seek and I used to entertain her and April. Since, moving to Albuquerque her and I haven't been too close. So, I was glad she decided to come after all. Charles, wouldn't be home until way after 9pm. So, she ate and I sat with her and we talked for like 45 minutes. We chatted about the wedding, the kids, her and school, the family, just everything. She was comfortable. Charles and I, tell her all the time to just come over and join us for dinner, no need to call. We love it when she comes over. I hope she's more comfortable now and decides to drop in more often. I always wanted the "open door"- kind of home. Just come over, grab a plate and get full. She stayed until almost 9:30pm and had to get home for school the next day. I gave her a brochure of Mohonk. She had a lot of questions about the wedding place and NY. We had a really good conversation. She wants to go into the Navy when she's finished with High school so we were also talking a lot about that. She's a great girl and a great daughter. She couldn't be a better teenager. So, tonight is going to be another late night, but it will definitely be FUN! =)

You're always welcome to come to our house. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. lol...Yeah, I'm glad we were able to sit and talk like that. We were at the game together, but thekids were jumping all over her, and tnight she'll be coming to another game along with my Father-in law, too! Should be fun. ;)

Beautiful blog. It is so feminine! Sounds like you have a wonderful spirit Hilary! I pray you get lots of animals when you move!

Thank You. I appreciate your prayers.

Yes baby, you are so feminine. What else would you be, you're a mighty fine woman. Hmmm, that was a strange comment, but at least she likes your blog. I love you

Hahaha...Baby...You're so silly. Thanks...Yeah, it was pretty feminine. lol...She DOES like my blog....can you blame her? hehe. j/k. I love you too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit