Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Cold and Rainy in CO. » | This is cute. » | A Mini NYC... » | We're in our Hotel » | Look- we're here! » | We're HERE IN CO. » | Mother's Day from Oprah » | No More Flu! » | Sick on our 7yr. Ann. » | UGH! » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

Vacation and SICK- ugh

Nothing much going on with us today. We're still trying to get over our head colds. Kids can't go swimming, because they're sick and it's an outside pool. It's only 60 degrees out there. Grrr...Can't do that. We ate lunch today at Subway. The kids and I found a Strictly Denver store and bought some postcards and a t-shirt for Aiyana. The kids like getting on the buss and getting out. The kids are napping now, it's the only time I have to actually sit down and write. I'm glued to CNN, what else is new? Charles went back to "work" to some conferences in the Tower building next door. I still can't wait to take lots of pictures. We brought three cameras and only took a few pictures of the kids, crazy! If I didn't have any cameras I'd sure be longing for one. It's just hard with all the cold weather we've been having. We're just trying to get the kids in and out the car as quickly as possible and into the buildings. So, there's a lot of scurrying going on. Nothing looking to the 7 hour drive back home. Charles, is feeling ill so that means I might be driving, ahhh. We have a cute rental car, it's a Poniac. It's really small compared to our mini van back home. It's just right for the four of us. We couldn't possible fit anyone else though. The kids have April's DVD players so they don't really mind what they're driving in. We went to eat at Cracker Barrel last night. It's good country cooking. The kids love playing with the Chinese checkers until the food arrives. hehe. Charles, is napping now because he doesn't feel well. Everyone is sleeping except me, lol. It's so hard to have fun when you feel like crap. I'm just glad we're not in NM. I think I'd feel worse knowing I Charles was here and we were home. That sucks...So, even if we can't do many "fun" activities at least we're all together. Mom's going to call soon. I'm sure everyone will feel better tomorrow. Warm weather always helps. More tomorrow...*Snif* *Sneeze*

Thanks for nursing me back to health. I love you

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit