Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | You go girl » | My mom » | My Night » | TAKE A PEEK AT SOME OF THE DRESSES I TRIED ON YEST... » | The Train » | The HEAVY dress » | It's Okay... » | Is it a night gown? or a Dress? » | Ehhh » | Nah » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

~Our NEW Patio~

We're getting a patio for the house. The owners were telling us about it last year and have got some people to finally come around to actually start working on it. I guess it's a good thing. The kids can go outside without being in the sun the entire time. They're using lots of our water to make the silly thing, and I complained yesterday...They're going to pay our water bill now. YAY! I think they should! These people just showed up at our house, too- unanounced! I was told that I would be informed of them coming first since I have a lock on the gate...And nothing. They showed up and started working. WTF? I couldn't get over that. I thought it was absolutely rude and unprofessional. These workers don't care though. They just want to get their job done and get going. *shakes head* It seems as though their unprofessional-manner has landed them in the "no hire zone." Turns out the agency won't be hiring these guys anymore, because of their unresponsive behavior. Apparently, they put in request after request to have these people call us before they come. This is the third time they have done this to us, so they're OUT! :) I just want them to leave my back yard and put everything the way it was. I went out there yesterday after they went home...They left soda tops all over the place. They splashed the kids' slide and the house with what I thought was cement...But was only mud (thank God!) I had to clean their mess...Like I have time for that! Ugh...People these days. They left their lunch crap everywhere. I mean, these are supposed to be grown up, "professional" people. Yeah right! So, anyway- everything is a mess and I would imagine the water bill will be sky high. That's what you get for hiring unreliable people. :P~

Those people are just idiots. Sorry Ma, they should be more professional, but this in NM and they are mexicans. anyway, I love you

Yeah, they are. Yeah, this IS NM and people just don't care here...Esp, those people outside my window right now. I can't believe they are so careless. At least Linda knows what's going on in her back yard. The poor tree....


Love you, too.

LOL!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit