Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | UGH! MEN! » | starting already... » | Cheez » | It's been Two Months, Already! » | Dentist » | Naunies » | Two Hats » | Who's Mark? » | Lil Princess » 

Sunday, October 16, 2005 

Lobo Howl

Last night, after work we went to the Lobo Howl at the Pitt. It was fun! The kids had a lot of fun! We ate tons of food. Daddy, Aiy, and myself got hotdogs. We got nachos and two buckets of popcorn. To make it worse Charles, brought snacks for the kids. LOL. They didn't eat much of the crackers that he packed them. Brevy, helped me eat my hot dog. Meesa, helped eat all the popcorn. Hahahah! The kids are a trip! They danced and watched the slam dunk contest. I told them, "Look they're going to do a trick!" That got them interested! hehe...They had fun. We didn't get home until 10pm. So, I was gone from the house from 1pm-10pm. That's crazy, but it was nice to do something different. ;)

We were going to go to the Fire Station yesterday. They had an open house. I thought Brevy, would really love that. Right before I went to work yesterday, it started to down pour. It was dark, cold, and yucky outside. I wouldn't have been able to take him anyway. Aiy, wanted to go as well, but we arranged for her to come with us to the Lobo Howl instead. It all worked out well, even though Brevy didn't get to see the fire station. There will be other times though. I don't think he seemed to mind much. We were all so tired, it didn't matter.

More work today. Ugh! Fridays, I'm ready to go to work. Saturdays, are too busy. By Sunday, I just want to go home. Ah, what am I going to do working all week? Soon, I'll have to. That's going to be hard for me. It wouldn't be if the kids were in school, but since they're not and I take care of them all day...It will be a challenge. :}


I guess I should get the kids ready. They're done with their breakfast and ready to tear up the house. Ugh!

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit