Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | After Church » | Here's my little man after Church. :) He likes hi... » | Church Girl » | SEE... » | Upside-Down » | Nice Day! :):) » | Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for lo... » | It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas... » | Fasinating, I know...It glows at night time thoug... » | Lil tree outside. Aw...Isn't it cute? There's ano... » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Christmas Party

The Christmas party went well on Saturday. Charles and I, got a night alone--no kids!!! It was nice to dress up and not have to rush and just be able to do our own thing. :) It was held at the Tamahya Hotel. They had violinist play music while we ate. The main course was delicious. We had yummy cheese cake to end it well. I should have had a second piece, it was that good. LOL. Then, after dinner they had a live band. It would have been nice, but I think all they were going to play was mariachi music. Charles and I, don't like that kind of music, so we skipped out. First stopping really quick to sit in front of the fire place. After the party we didn't know what to do. We had free time and nothing to do. Baby, wanted to go see a movie. I didn't, because I was tired and thought I might fall asleep while watching one. We called to check on the kids and mom-in-law sounded restless. We decided to rent a movie and call it a night. When we got home of course the kids were still up. They were in bed, but not fooling anyone. Especially me! So, we said good night to them and set up a lil cozy spot in front of the t.v. We watched,"Skeleton Key." It was kind of scary...Eh, it was okay. We were up until midnight. AHHH!

Sunday morning we get up early so we can drive 30 minutes to get aiy and then all go to church. AHHHH! So, needless to say I didn't get much sleep. I had to work on Sunday, until Midnight on top of that. AHHHHH! LOL.

All this week I have a full schedule. Christmas is right around the corner and they've added hours to my schedule. Wonderful! Today, is going to be a busy day too. I hope to bring up my AOS. That would be nice...So, people who want to spend, spend, spend-- call me!!!! :-)~

Yes, Tis the Season! How fun!!!

Wow, Halloween decorations- huh? Well, you guys are never home and are always so busy. It's hard to decorate when you're tired and have little time.

The wreath through summer, hehe...how cute.

Happy Advent Season! I love it, too. It's the best!!!!

Sounds like a date to me, Love. I'm there!!!!

Love ya, Miss ya...

Call me! I'll be waiting. I get lots of calls from your area. :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit