Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for lo... » | It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas... » | Fasinating, I know...It glows at night time thoug... » | Lil tree outside. Aw...Isn't it cute? There's ano... » | Lil Holiday Bear. Aws.... » | :-P » | Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! » | **********I was Baptized Today! ************** » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Right now my living room and kitchen are sparkling... » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005 

Nice Day! :):)

Today, was my day off. I ended up getting up really late and the kids and I, headed off to do some grocery shopping. I thought I'd be picking up my new sapphire contacts. We got the food and extra Christmas items, but no contacts. They called me and told me they were ready, but apparently they don't even have them. Way to go! Ugh! So, I have to wait a few more days. The kids were actually good today. They took a really late nap and woke up to find that "Kitty" who actually has a name; "Smokey," was in the house. I talked to the little boy who lives across the street. He was about to go into his house and "Smokey" ran right to me. I asked the kids if it was his cat. He said, "yeah!" I asked what his name was and he told me. Seems like he could care less if his cat was over at our house. Turns out the cat is always at my next door neighbors, too. I was out side trying to string lights on our lil xmas tree out front and carried on a conversation with him as well. Nice neighbors. He thought the cat was ours...(Oh great!) So, I cleared up that situation. He's a nice cat! I don't know why they don't take better care of the poor thing. The kids and I, got him some more food and treats. Baby, always tells me that he's not my cat. Yes, I know this, but if the poor thing is outside our door hollering...I'm going to feed him. I can't NOT feed him. I just can't! So, I'm not attached....Right! But I do feed him and will continue. Anyway, enough about Smokey.

Baby, was supposed to have a basketball game tonight. Turns out everyone got to go home on time. That was good news for poor Charles. He's been sick and not feeling well all day. I think his body just shut down. He's only been getting 5 hours of sleep here and 6 hours there. You can't function like that. I was glad that he'd be coming home early. The minute he got in the door we tucked him into bed. Aiy, would be coming over and that meant Brevy and Meesa, would be getting hyper. I was going to take care of all three kids tonight with no help. Usually, that's what I do anyway, because he wouldn't be getting home until 9:30pm on an ordinary Thursday night. Baby, needs his rest tonight. I did and it went well. There was no fighting! No arguing! No noise at all really. I managed to have Aiy take a bath, finish her homework, make dinner, eat, get them all in there night clothes, read four stories, make aiy's lunch for tomorrow, get baby's clothes ready for tomorrow, Aiy's clothes-too, fixed her hair so it'd stay, and tuck them all into bed without really bothering Charles. (not in that order, either.) YAY! Way to go, Mom! They're all sleeping now, except me. I'm used to working until at least 11pm and I don't get to bed until 12:30-1am. Not saying that's a good thing, but my body isn't ready to sleep.

It's actually going to be in the 60's tomorrow. At least we don't have to deal with the bone-chilling temperatures that we had at the beginning of the week. That was a flash back of NY weather. In a few days some parts of NM will be hit with up to 10 inches of snow. You'd think it come our way, but not a chance. I was hoping that this winter would be better than last year. It's higher elevation...Doesn't that mean something? I guess not when you live in a dry state like NM. Oh well. I can still hope for something. We'll probably just get the nasty winds and that's it.

Saturday Charles and I, are going to a Christmas party with his other job. It's going to be held at a really nice, expensive hotel. Nice! I just got a new outfit and I can't wait to wear it. I'm looking forward to spending some time with him. Even though I'm not working as many hours I did in my grueling training, I still don't get to see him. He comes home, we eat dinner, I go to work, eat and then go to bed. The next day we do it all over again. No fun at all. This will be a good opportunity to spend some us time and have fun doing it. (Amen!) I can't wait for Saturday. Since, my contacts are starting to dry up I guess that means this will be coming to an end. It will be back to our usual schedule tomorrow. Sounds like fun....Right....G'nite. :)

Busy busy!! The Christmas party sounds fun. What does your outfit look like?

Daddy, you are so silly. 70%. You seem at least at 90%! Naughty. Love you...

It was fun! I wore this outfit from Wet Seal. I wore chocolate, flare dress pants with a pretty golden, v- neck sweater. It was cute. I had big chunky earrings on and I curled all of my hair. hehe...It was nice to get away for awhile, but charles and I couldn't figure out what to do afterward. (run- on, oops!) So, we just rented a movie and came home. The kids were in bed anyway so we watched a movie and just vegged. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit