Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! » | **********I was Baptized Today! ************** » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Right now my living room and kitchen are sparkling... » | I will protect you through the storm and always! » | Up coming Thanksgiving Day... » | Announcement: » | If you missed Oprah... » | Girly Girl » | Naughty Boy » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

:-P

I'm in a grouchy mood. Someone called at 8am and one of the ringers were on so the phone woke me up this morning. I work late tonight so I'm not too happy about it. On top of that Brevy opened his door a total of three times this morning, which also makes a lot of noise. Ugh. Not in a very happy mood that's for sure. I have already prayed for patience. :) Did I mention how Meesa keeps dropping her spoon just so I can run down the 17,18 stairs we have and give it back to her? Yep! Again, I have prayed for patience.

I'm going to finish up the house with lights today which are mostly outside. Around the tree, door, and some of the windows need the xmas clings that I ran out yesterday. We have much more windows than we did in the other house. I picked up some more at Walgreens since Wal-mart didn't have them. I think that will be my escape, outdoors while the kids are indoors. Sounds good to me.

I'm so tired. I might take a nap later, way too much to do before then though. Colette, Jen, Jesse, Jenice....You guys want to come over and baby-sit for me??????? :-)

Colette--

Boy, wouldn't that be nice! I sure could use an extra pair of hands today with the kids. hehe....

Glad to see you are having a great day. I love fried potatoes. YUM! Charles, makes those really good as well. :)Snow? Wow! We had our first snow on friday. I didn't get to see it because I was stuck inside, at work. :(

Yes, you are right. Focus on my many blessings. Be thankful for the good the kids do and even when they are naughty. I will tell myself this over and over today. hehe...Thanks!

Happy Advent, Merry Christmas,and a grand New Year!!!!

Baby,

You ALWAYS get beat to the comments. lol. Even when I tell you that I blogged. lol...You're just too slow, My love. hehe. I am trying to have patience, I am. Hopefully, after the kids get their nap it will be better. :) I'm hoping! The house is starting to look really cute. Just have to do around the door now. I decorated the two gates on each side of the house. It's cute and festive. I love you. Miss you. By the time you come home, you will only be able to see the lights. But- that's okay! We love ya!


Mama...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit