Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | I will protect you through the storm and always! » | Up coming Thanksgiving Day... » | Announcement: » | If you missed Oprah... » | Girly Girl » | Naughty Boy » | Dilemma » | No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace As I h... » | Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your ... » | Church » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Right now my living room and kitchen are sparkling with cleanliness. Come tomorrow at this time it will be a stove filled with pots boiling and an oven cooking up a yummy turkey. Actually, what we do is get up at like 3am and clean the turkey and then we put it in the oven. By the time we wake up, it's done. Of course we check on it and add yummy butter and veggies to cook with it. I don't stuff it with stuffing. It tends to absorb all the raw, yuck juices and it doesn't sit too well with my mind. LOL. So, onions, carrots, celery sticks, etc. Are good enough for me. :) It sounds like a lot of work, but it isn't really. So, everything will be done by noon tomorrow. That's when everyone arrives and we give thanks and feast! Aiy, will be sleeping over tonight and spending time with us tomorrow. Then, it's back to her house and then later if she wants to, she'll sleep over again. I don't work today or tomorrow. Thank you, Lord! Today, is a day of cleaning. I want the house to look nice and pretty for the family tomorrow. So far... Grandma, Grandpa, and April will be with us. We're still trying to get in contact with Marisa. Uncle Rod, has to work. We're not sure if Dee is coming, either. It will be nice none-the-less. The kids helped me with the house cleaning. They got the laundry out of the dryer and helped put things away. While I was vacuuming I didn't relies the water guy had come until Brevy announced it. We're getting water delivered now, because our water is the most awful water I have ever tasted. Who knows what we were drinking. Ugh! So, that takes care of that problem. Brevy and I, are still trying to get rid of our cold. It seems to be getting better. I don't want to be feeling gross tomorrow. Today, will seem never ending. I have a meeting to go to later on tonight. It sucks, because it's supposed to be my day off. Yeah right! Imagine me, relaxing. LOL. Oh well. Maybe I'll learn something new. Still haven't heard from dad. It's a shame that he doesn't call me. Mom told him to call me three days ago and still nothing. I don't bother waiting around, but still it hurts. *shaking head* I would and could never do that to Brevy or Mrs. Bones. That's so heartless!! If I were to visit he'd be all over us (so to speak.) I don't know why it's so different on the phone. Maybe it's hard for him to call. I don't know. I'm always the one to call him. Mom's the same way. Although, she does call at least once a week. It's so different from what used to be our daily conversations. You'd think they be calling since tomorrow is a holiday and all. It looks like I'll be the one to call them. Oh well! I still have plenty to do around here. I should get going. The kids and quietly watching "The Polar Express." Since, it was on sale they got it as a little gift last night. It's a really good Christmas movie. I enjoyed watching it in the movies as well. :) Hope you all have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving Day! Don't eat too much; I know I will! :):):):):):):):)

You're so naughty. The insensitive part of you tends to wonder out every now and then...Grrr. (Blunt statement, over.) You will be the co-cooker with me tomorrow. You will not be "assisting." Naunies. Love ya too.


grrrrrr....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit