Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you fac... » | Nothing Is Going On... » | What's Going On...? » | Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is... » | Chaos! Yesterday afternoon was complete chaos! I k... » | GOOD GIFTS!!!! :):):):) » | Aiy's Birthday » | Mr. Wild one. This lil guy tried stealing the sho... » | Cake time! » | Make A Wish. » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Mom

I talked to my mom today. She's doing well. She's been painting like crazy. She makes me these note pads filled with pretty detail all in acrylic paint. Boy, would I love to start painting again! What's stopping me? Nothing really! I should start again. I really enjoy it, as does my mom. I'm glad she's doing something she loves. She should open her own little shop. She makes amazing paintings. She thinks she's no good and when I look at her work, I am in awe. I have them all around my house in frames. I think I should pick up some more paint and start again. Who knows, it may even turn out to look like something. LOL. Dad is good, he's back to teasing her work. Poor thing, she lives with TWO men. Ugh! How that would make my hair stand up 24/7. Uncle Frank is well. I'm glad! Thanks everyone for all your prayers for him. Prayer is very powerful.

Kids are down for a nap and I pretty much have some free time. I'm a little sluggish today. I was up so early yesterday morning. I got so much accomplished though, so that's good. Today, I got up late and Meesa and I, finished our Frito Pies just a while ago. Yummy! I'm so glad I know about them now. If you would have mentioned 'Frito Pie' to me when I was living in NY, I would have been like, "HUH?"

Work was slow last night. I really didn't want to be there. I didn't VTO despite all the messages I got on my computer saying, "VTO THRU #..." STILL MORE VTO'S THRU#..." I tried to ignore them. I always notice how they send messages right in the middle of when your taking a credit card number, wonderful! Ugh! Anyway, tonight I'll probably stick it out as well. It's only four hours, I guess I really can't complain. I hope it picks up for Valentine's Day. Wishful thinking!

I have yet to figure out what to get my Dad for his birthday. It's January 25th and approaching fast. Mom told me that he was wearing his fleece I got him for Christmas and she said he actually looked cute. LOL. She was saying how it's been so long since she's seen him in something new. She had her eye on him to say the least. LOL. Imagine that! Or not... Anyway, so I was thinking about maybe a cologne. How he loves to smell good. I'll come up with something. For my birthday all I want is to be with my family. I don't want to have to go to work. I'll be requesting that day off, for sure. Hopefully we can go to dinner. Every birthday seems to get better and better as the years pass by. :)~
I guess that's it for today. I should be enjoying something relaxing while I have the chance. There's a good book I have to finish reading. I'll start there! :)

Yes, she is.


Thanks...


love ya, too.

Yeah, you're right. Oh you draw as well? Wow. You should take a picture so I can see your work. I enjoy painting. I am in awe at people who can sketch and draw. It's really something!

I know I have your birthdays down on my calendar. What would the two of you like for your birthdays? It sounds hard to shop for Jen. Does she have anything on her wish list? And what about you Colette? You sound easier to shop for, but still puzzeled at what to get. hehe...HELP ME OUT HERE> lol...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit