Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | ATTN: » | Birthday Bow » | Want some cake? » | Happy Birthday to ME! :) » | MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Forgetful... » | Lord, I'm in a mood... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!!!!It's snowing in NM in hon... » | SUPERWOMEN'S FREEDOM PLEA » | Sunday, Kids day » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 

:-P~!

I got my new URL in order and it's much better than the last. So, yesterday was the associate sale. This sale wasn't as great as the Christmas one. They had so much stuff for the Christmas sale. I got a couple of things, not much. Oh well though. I managed to get some gifts for mom. She'll be happy to receive another purse. Poor thing has had the same purse since the 80's. Every time I got to NY, I give her one of mine. This time, she's got her own. :) She'll be happy! Work was really slow again last night. I only spent an hour there. Lots of people went home and I was one of them. We made some pop corn and started to watch, "Wedding Crashers." I DO NOT like that movie. Charles, has been picking the worst movies these days. Sorry babe, but ya have!!! I think I'll pick the next movie. :)

I have to work tonight until midnight and I'm not leaving early tonight. I'm just going to have to stick it out. :-P~! I hate getting off at midnight though. Oh well!

Brevy, got his hair cut yesterday. Amen! He had way too much hair. Then, yesterday when I went to put him down for a nap he was worried about messing up his hair. Oh good Lord; help me! This is what I have to deal with. LOL. He's a silly kid!There's never a dull moment, that's for sure.

There's a bunch of house work to be done so I better get started. :-P Ugh!

Yep, he is. Yes, please help us with these kids.


lol.


love you too

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit