Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | ~Jude 2 » | Some NY grass would be nice! » | Tire Swing » | Climbing » | Another Migraine, No more Relpax... » | Get together » | Happy Birthday, MOM!!!! » | Home Sick » | Today, is going to be a boring day! It's a day of ... » | Jesus Heals » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

Yesterday :)

Church was powerful yesterday. I was at the alter in tears, let's leave it at that. Exciting stuff! Yesterday, we went to go see Ice Age, The Melt Down. It's really funny! I laughed so hard, my face hurt when I left. That's one that we're definitely buying! It's way better than Chicken Little. I didn't like Chicken Little at all! So, we had a really good day. I worked until Midnight on Saturday. It was so slow at work I was almost falling asleep in my chair. We didn't have that many calls and the ones that we did, took forever. Our handle time was sky high and they were trying hard for us to get it down. We had all kinds of contests and stuff, but we were all still falling asleep. I really dislike working that shift. It's a major struggle for me to even do it. When I got home all I wanted to do was to go to bed. Usually I'm wide-eyed and bushy-tailed after getting home. I usually eat and watch TV for at least 15 minutes. This time I just crawled in bed and didn't want to be bothered. Amen? Plus, we lost an hour since setting the clocks ahead. Ugh. Can I really afford to loose an hour of sleep? Not really! I guess I really have no choice. On top of all of that...Sunday morning when we pulled up to get Aiyana, she wasn't ready. Her "mom" claimed it was seven o'clock. I said, "no, it's like 9am!" She so didn't believe me. So, I'm standing there freezing waiting for Aiy to come out and she's no where to be found, because they set their clocks BACK an hour. Genus, eh? So, I told her it's supposed to be an hour ahead of time. Finally, she got Aiy up and ready and we were almost late for church because of it. Ugh! ANYWAY, It's Spring ahead. At least it will be lighter, longer. That's nice! Bad news is, I'll be working while it's happening. :( So much for enjoying the weather and light time. Oh well, what are you going to do?! Answer: Pray for better days!

so what happened at church?!

Some heavy (good) stuff. It just struck something within me. It just rang so true. Ever have a moment like that? These marriage people came to visit and were talking about relationships with your family, when you were growing up, and with your husband. Good info. just very powerful. I prayed along with half of the rest of the church. It was good!!!

So sorry that your boss is such a devil that she's on you all the time. I hope you get to catch up on your rest one of these days. Come Sunday you take a nap and I'll stay up with Aiyana. Okay?! I love you and miss you so much. We never go a day with out seeing eachother, but I guess I can't say that anymore. I miss you! I haven't see you all night. What...for like 10 min. last night, huh?! Ugh. Rough days, but we'll get through it. We have the Lord and He can get us through anything. MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! HUGS AND KISSES AND LOTS OF SWEETIE PIE NOTES FOR YOU!!!!!

LOL. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Baby you are so crazy! But ya know, you're right. People like that always get it back at them. I totally believe in Karma. It will happen. Good over does evil!!! You're too smart to fall for that crap. Besides, she should treat people better.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit