Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Our Road Trip to Chicago, Ill. » | SR Marisa » | Hibsicus » | Sandias (top) » | Me with Roses » | Rose » | Orange Power » | Pathway » | Beautiful Lillian Gracie » | Successful Second Day » 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 

Sick with the FLU!!!

Ugh...Snif, sneeze, wipe...Is all I've been doing. Yesterday, I thought I had just allergies, a cold maybe...By last night I knew it was the flu. I was blowing my nose ALL day yesterday. I had a busy day, too! I had to get Brevy up at 7:30am and get him ready for school. After dropping him off Bones and I, went to church for Tuesday morning Bible Study (on the book of Daniel). Bones and I, went to the mall to get some lunch after Bible Study was out. We were going to be meeting my dad-in-law at the car rental place so I can return the mini van, but we were way too early. So, we headed over there (which totally took me out of my comfort zone). I'm not used to doing so much running around. I like staying at home and doing my little grocery shopping and calling it a day, type stuff. So, I met Jose and he took care of the paper work. I tranfered the kids' car seats and crap into his car and we headed home. Once we got home I was feeling pretty awful, but I had to do grocery shopping. There wasn't any bread or milk in the house since the "vacation". So, we put the car seats back into our mini van and headed to Walmart. I got to Walmart feeling like something hit me out of no where. I was walking up and down the isles forgetting stuff (even though I had a list in my hand). I mean, it was bad, but I had to get it done. We got home in time for Bones to take a one hour nap. I quickly put everything away and did the same. Lilly, was with me and I could tell she thought something was wrong with me. She was acting weird and protective of me (see pictures on my Flickr). Poor thing! I laid there for about 40 minutes, got Bones up and we went to get Brevy from school. By that time I was ill. I got him home and helped him with his homework and tried to unload the dish washer and I broke a glass. I said, "okay...I'm not touching them." I called Charles and he told me to call in sick. I called my job and did so. I tried to give the kids a bath and Charles had walked in the door to save me. AMEN! He cooked dinner and by dinner time I had a fever, the shakes, and was all teary eyed. (I cry when I'm really sick, that's how you know it's bad). Being that Charles and I, have been together for 8 years, you'd think he'd know that by now. Nope, instead he was being mean to me and cracking jokes. :( He's so naughty. Wait until it's his time to be sick....he's worse than a baby. I'll remember how mean he was to me. Yeah, he made me soup and brought me a drink...But he was yelling at me the whole time. GRRR!!!! He thinks I forgot about it, NOPE! No chance! Anyway, kids watched a little piece of movie (which they don't do often) since the "no t.v. rule!" Then, we put them to bed, but not before Brevy read us a story. Charles, made me Thera-Flu and yelled at me once again to drink it while it was hot (even though I can't drink it when it's hot!) Grrr!!! He was tired and cranky like the rest of us and not sympathetic at all....No matter what he says!!! :) We went to bed after 8pm and I woke up this morning at 7:30am to do it all over again. :-{~ Oh and yeah, I feel a little bit better today. I might even go to work. Ha! :)

so sorry to hear that you're sick - i've been sick for about 2-3 weeks now! it's "just" allergies, but it's still horrible. colette has been great, though! i'm sure charles will get it next time he's sick! :)

Yep, you said it! lol. My turns-a-coming! Hahahah! :) *Smile*

Yeah, well hopefully you'll be more "in tune!" I still love ya! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit