Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | New Wedding News...hmmm? » | A crazy afternoon » | Brevy Time » | The Origin of, "Something old, something new, some... » | Happy BDay » | My Little Red Car » | Happy Birthday Brev » | Little Yellow School Bus » | Happy Birthday Brevy » | Sunday~ » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

Lunch With a Friend ;-)

Stephanie and I, attempted to go to lunch together today with the kids. It was very interesting. Brevy, made it hard to even hold a conversation with one another. He wanted our FULL attention. He's so like his G'pa, aka "Hot Rod." Lord help me! I'm going to need so many enforcements when he gets older. LOL. So, anyway- It was fun, just a little complicated to hold a conversation. She's nine months pregnant and looks great. I can't wait to see her baby after she has her. It's so exciting to hear all the stories afterwards. I've been there and am pretty much a "pro" when it comes to the little ones. She had some questions and through my experiences I tried to give her the best advise I could. I just am ECSTATIC that she's pregnant and having a baby girl. Girls are a lot of fun! Boys are too! Just Brevy is needy and really loud! I wouldn't have it any other way though. If it was, it wouldn't be Brevy. Let's just say they BOTH keep me on my toes. The wedding will be interesting. We'll be getting married outside in the gardens and I know Brevy is going to BUST out with, "MAMA THERE'S A BEE OVER THERE! MAMA LOOK AT THE BUGS!!!" I know something like that is going to happen in the middle of the ceremony! It will be a really good laugh session anyway. He's so silly! We're going to have him start practicing holding a pillow and walking straight. Imagine that! Ha! After we got back from lunch though I went to do something for me...I got my eye brows waxed. Painful, but pretty! lol. It's painful to be beautiful or at least attempt to be beautiful! hehe... l;-P~

Oh Sure Baby. You're just blinding by love. <<3

Yeah, it's nice to have friends. I don't have many in this state and that was very different for me. I don't EVER want to be pregnant again...Heat or NO heat. LOL! I'm done with having babies. Now, I'll just get to spoil my friend's kids and that will be FUN! :-)~

Thanks Colette! You're sweet! I try to be the BEST mom I can be! He's an attention getter and I know he's going to be wild when he gets older. I'm hoping and praying that he's not though. hehe.... ;-) They're good kids!

:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit