Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Lunch With a Friend ;-) » | New Wedding News...hmmm? » | A crazy afternoon » | Brevy Time » | The Origin of, "Something old, something new, some... » | Happy BDay » | My Little Red Car » | Happy Birthday Brev » | Little Yellow School Bus » | Happy Birthday Brevy » 

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 

MY WEDDING DAY~

My wedding is in two weeks. Two weeks! The only thing that I'm scared about is that my wedding day is going to fly by. Of course that's just the FIRST day of our lives as husband and wife, but if I could freeze time; I would! :) I'm just going to enjoy every little piece of it! Charles, got his shirt and tie in yesterday. All I can say is, "That's hot!" :) My mom received my tiara and all the crap I ordered with it a couple of days ago. So, everything worked out there. I still haven't found a crazy wedding top. I probably don't have much time with the whole ground postage thing...And I don't want to pay an arm and a leg in postage. So, it may end up being fresh, cut flowers. I'm still deciding...I don't really need one until the Sunday before the wedding. I have a little bit of time. Last night, Charles' family came over to have dinner with us. We printed out some attractions and events going on that they may be interested in. I think the one thing they DID decide on is that Mrs. Lady Liberty will end up getting a visit. That's good. I think Aiy really wants to see her as well. Me? Eh, I've been there at least three times, but it doesn't hurt to see her once more. I just want to go to the beach. I don't necessarily want to swim IN the beach, but I do want to show the kids the waves and just have them play in the sand. It's always nice to walk right along where the very last drop of water meets the sand. It's my favorite spot. So, I think that one will be a "family" trip with mom and everything. My mom said, you'll find her under an umbrella. Ha! None of us have gone to the beach in years. My kids don't even know what a beach is, they think it's a water park with a slide. I just would like to show them what it really looks like. :) We'll probably be doing some ferry rides and a bunch of other things as well. It will be a lot of fun. I just want my family around me. I'm finally going to see them and I know I'm not going to want to stay in the hot house all day, but at the same time--I just want to chill with them. It's not often that I get to see them. Which is the main reason I want to move closer to them. I can't stand NM anyway...But I really would like to be closer to them. It doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. I really don't want to sign another lease somewhere in NM. It's really going to be hard. On top of that I definitely DON'T want my children going into kindergarten anywhere in NM. This state has the WORST schooling and education, ever. I've always told Charles, that I refuse to put him in a school here. If we sign another lease at the end of the least when he's 5 years old, we'll have to enroll him. He needs to start on time! Let's just hope and pray that we're not living here. Something has GOT to happen and happen fast. Education a major important thing and I want him to get the best and that won't happen here. So, that's that....Just some other things on my mind. I told you there's always something to write about. I just can't wait to get married!!!! I'm just counting the days...Telling myself not to forget certain items I'll need with me. It's SO exciting! I'm not nervous. I'm not worried...Well, maybe that our luggage will get lost, but that's about it. Other than that, I'm just anxious. I'm going to try on my dress today. They've had seen it in a whole month. I want it back, but I'm only lugging all of my things with me (ie. Petty coat, bra, shoes, the whole 10 yards), Trying it on, then they ship it for me to the store closer to the wedding area. I have an appointment to pick it up there, then I take it to Linda's house. She's going to hold all the attire so it doesn't smell like smoke from my uncle's house. Crazy, the things I have to go through JUST so nothing smells like smoke. I HATE smoke and people that smoke around me. It's gross....But that's besides the point. That's that! I hope they've done a good bustle on it. I can't wait to see it! It's going to be a good day today! ;-) ~~~~~ So, I went to see my dress. After 10 minutes of trying to get it on, I finally got to see what the back will look like. It's nice! It seems as though they failed to tell me it was a temporary bustle. The whole point of them bustling the dress was because I have an outside wedding. They were the ones that told me I wouldn't want to drag my dress outside...Which they're right...I wouldn't want to do that. Now they tell me that I'll wear the train for the ceremony and just bustle it for the reception. Okay...?? Hmm...It would be better the other way around. BUT whatever! It's not even guaranteed to stay either. All it is, are some buttons on my butt and lil loops on my train. So, I didn't think it'd look l like that. It's pretty when it's up. We still have to get a runner for the gardens. I think I'll visit the fabric store while we're out there, because I can't drag my dress outside. It's just going to get ruined.We got a nice suprise when we got home. There was a package waiting for us when we got home. This huge box was sitting in our door way. We got our first wedding present. We don't know who it's from yet, because we can't open it until AFTER the wedding. It's EXCITING! :) Hehe....I talked to my mom today. She's going to call the wholesale flower shops around and ask about the number of flowers it takes for a bouquet. She insists on doing this. So, she'll get back to me tomorrow about that. She's thinking of making the guys boutonnieres. That would be a BIG help. That's my biggest thing right now. FLOWERS! I need to figure out what flower I actually want...That would help. So, that's what I'll be doing until work comes rolling around again. Charles, went for all his paper work today at his new job. So, he'll be working like me on Saturdays. After he comes home, then I go to work. Pretty cool how everything is working out so smoothly. I'm just glad I'm done with my dress. They'll be shipping it and I won't have to worry about it until the day I struggle to get it on. Ah! There goes the hair do. So, things are looking good. :)

how about lilies? they are in season now. i'm not sure what other flowers are in season. daisies? lilacs would be wonderful, but i doubt you're gonna find lilacs in august! :)

glad to hear about your dress. i'm sure you'll be able to find a runner at the fabric store. good idea!

Lilies are a great idea, Jen! I was thinking of them early that day when talking to my mom. I could look into it for sure. Yeah, lilacs would be a challenge. Roses are going to be WAY TOO much money...So, I'll have to do some research. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I know we'll find something at the fabric store! :)

Thanks for your ideas. :) I can't wait until the BIG day! <3

YEP YEP YEP! I can't wait! Love you more.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit