Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | A new cursor » | Lobo Howl » | I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | UGH! MEN! » | starting already... » | Cheez » | It's been Two Months, Already! » | Dentist » | Naunies » | Two Hats » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Leaving my job

I'm not working today, Thank God. It seemed a little uncomfortable at work once they knew I wasn't going to be there for much longer. I mean, what do you say in those types of situations? I gave them my letter of resignation. Then, they want to confront you about it. Eh, a little uneasy. I also work with a bunch of young managers. It's not like they are professional or anything. I'm not saying that young people can't be professional, but these guys just aren't. They like to be wild and crazy at work. So, anyway, the store manager approached me about it too. She said, "I got your letter! I'm sorry that you're leaving us." It's like...Go ahead and make me feel guilty. It's just a weird and uncomfortable situation. I think I like working there after experiencing that horrid time at the other location. It's tiring, but I didn't expect anything more. Ugh! I told this one manager that I'd stay if he'd pay me more. They're all mad that I'm leaving. I get the question, "Do you like working here?" a lot from customers. My answer is always, "It's a job!" I mean, hello--Of course I don't like working, who does? Let alone at a place that doesn't pay much. Ugh! So, it will be exciting to start somewhere that's actually going to pay pretty well. During the holidays it should be easy getting people to "add" onto the sale. We'll see what happens. I should be at least making $5 on top of the base pay. I have the potential to make $8 on top of base pay. Now that's exciting!!!! If only I didn't have to start on Halloween then it would be perfect. Oh well.

We're going to go to Zoo Boo anyway. It turns out that Daddy, has to work that day, but I'm going to take the kids and meet him there. It should be exciting. Last year we had to wait in line what seemed like hours. It's probably going to be impossible to find him there, but we have a little "meeting" spot. I gave the option to the kids to pick out their costumes. I think Brevy, wants to be Batman. Meesa, wants to be a witch. Every time we're in Wal-Mart she puts the Witch hat on and never wants to take it off. So, we'll see. We still have a little bit of time to pick something out.

Hey Pa,

Yep! You're right. Oh well. They lost a hard worker.

Zoo Boo will be fun! Thanks pa. My head is way up.


Love you,

Mama Watermelon

Yeah, we saw the baby gorilla, too. So cute!!!!

We will have fun! Wish you and Nenny could come. Soon enough though, right? She better come in Jan. (That's all I keep saying these days!) ;-)

<3

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit