Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Update... » | Work » | POOR us... » | Little Feet... » | BEES » | Balloons » | Nice » | Froggy Balloon » | I'M BACK!!!! :):):):)::)::):):):) » | upper stairs » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

Weekend~

We went shopping for the kids last night after I got off of work, headache and all. :) They need the clothes and eventually my Relpax kicked in and it was fun. So, I feel better that I don't have to wait around for their grandparents to do it. It'd be January before you'd hear something from them. It's so silly that they don't even call. If it wasn't for me calling them every other day, I'd probably never hear from them. Isn't it typical for the daughters and sons NOT to call home? I'm the total opposite. I'm always calling home to see how they are. Mom, just figures I'm busy and don't call, because she'll be bothering me. Nonsense! She obviously doesn't know me well...I like it when they call and see how we all are. Ugh! They are exhausting! Three days of work wasn't bad at all. It was refreshing to be back to a familiar place and see familiar faces. I am glad I'm not working today though. When I start my new jobs I'll be working two more days than I do right now. That will probably be a drastic change. I'm not used to doing all the house work, taking care of the kids, AND working 5 days a week. That sounds really drastic! I'll probably won't be blogging as much after that. The kids are a full-time job by themselves. I'll eventually have school, too. Crazy days! Today, I have a day lined up with more decorating and putting the kids summer clothes away. We'll be filling their dresser with their new clothes...And hanging everything else. Oh joy! :-) It's so cold this morning. We actually turned on the heater for awhile. The kids were so funny. The were standing and shaking as I pulled them out of bed at 9am. I can't believe we all got to sleep late. WOW! It was really nice! :) Thanks guys! Okay, now it's time to start on the house work.

Wheeeee! Yeah, it's really cold. The hell with "nippy." My ass is freezing!!!! :)


Thanks pa.

Love you, more.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit