Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Plans to do nothing... » | New Message Board » | The Rope » | Cursor Change » | Everyone is Sick! :-P~ » | My Love!!<<3 » | An angel » | Santa was good. :) » | SPOILED W/ DORA » | Merry Christmas, Brevy » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

Goodbye 2005

I think 2005 had a lot of challenging times for us. One really great day that I will never forget would be the day I got married. That was a really special time. I got Baptized and started a really good job as well in 2005. Everything wasn't easy, but we got through it. A lot of things with Aiyana's mother were really challenging to deal with. It seems she tries the hardest to through a wrench in everything while not thinking of Aiyana. Though this year probably won't be much different. I have to look to my Lord and Savior for help with coping. She's already started this year with trying to keep Aiyana away from us for Aiy's birthday. She clearly isn't thinking of Aiy. Last year we started a thing where we're going to through her our own party at our house. I think that bothers her and she's trying to have Aiy the whole day. At first this bothered me. Now I'm not worried about it. I'm focusing on giving Aiyana the best day I possibly can. It's her day to shine and no one else's. I'm excited to help pick out some party favors of her favorite character for the special day. It should be a lot of fun! Now that 2006 is here, I'm sure it will hold a year of exciting things. I'm happy that we're all healthy and have a roof over our head. It seems we (American people) have forgotten how lucky we really are and how good we really do have it. I brought in the New Year at work. I like to celebrate NY's New Year. I was supposed to get off of work at 10pm and 15 minutes before that I got a call. I was on the phone until 10:15pm. It was along call and I was the last one out of the building other than our security. I was unhappy, because I felt that I missed everything. I missed watching it with Charles and calling my mom at 10:01pm my time, 12:01am her time. I still called her on the ride home. She said she told Frank that "Hillary's going to call me, ya know!" Just then the phone rang and it WAS me. Wow! She's good. I still got to talk to her even though I wasn't around to watch the East Coast ball drop at the same time she did. I would see it on tape delay 2 hours later. Charles and I, got home and put the kids to bed. We surfed the channels for a quick movie to watch until it was time. We ate yummy fried chicken at 10:30pm and waited for our New Year. We had a glass of Pepsi and a handful of confetti and waited to see that beautiful ball drop in Time Square. We sealed it with a kiss and made the living quite decorative with all the pretty, shiny colors of confetti. I even threw some on Lillian. She thought it was cool! Brevy and Bones, were snoring away and I think they hadn't a care in the world. We watched fireworks go off outside our house. Our lovely neighbors decided on giving us something to look at. I was grateful for getting home safely. That's what I thought about when I was watching the fireworks. At church today I was also surprised to see so many empty chairs. Charles, was saying now that it's not the Christmas season we won't see many people again until Easter. It kind of saddened me. You can count on me being there. I love our Pastor! I love being there! We talked about, "What is it today that robs you of joy?" He's asked us this for weeks now. This week he answered it. It's the lie of the world that life is supposed to be perfect. That's what robs us of our joy!

Be faithful in worship.

There is glory in His path.

Be faithful in giving.

There is glory in His protection.

Be faithful in obedience.

There is glory in His prosperity.

Be faithful in Service.

There is glory in His purpose.

Happy New Year! 2006

Amen! Happy New Year!!!!! I will never forget August 11th. I can't wai to go back and have our year anniversary there this summer. North Carolina will be nice, too. Love you!

Yeah, it's ashame we even have to go through all that crap with that B! I'm not going to say this year will be different, because truth is it probably won't be. I am going to say that I'm focusing on Aiy.

Love ya, again. lol....me

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit