Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | HAPPY 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!!!!! :) » | Mom » | Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you fac... » | Nothing Is Going On... » | What's Going On...? » | Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is... » | Chaos! Yesterday afternoon was complete chaos! I k... » | GOOD GIFTS!!!! :):):):) » | Aiy's Birthday » | Mr. Wild one. This lil guy tried stealing the sho... » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Ugh!

Can't sleep. Cat is buggin'. Brevy is buggin'. People callin', not leaving messages early in the morning are buggin' and I'm not too happy about any of it. At least I have somewhere to complain about it all. :) Good news is, I'm not working today. I woke up thinking about what I was going to wear to work. Then, I thought about it and was relieved that today is Thursday. No Aiyana yesterday or today. She's sick and not feeling well. Apparently, we're not having her on Sunday, either. So, we don't get to see her all week. Someone is always getting sick these days. Especially, with the flu going around. I hope we all stay sick free and that Aiy gets better soon. I woke Bones up just a while ago. She can't sleep if I can't sleep. :-P~ She's happily playing with Lilly. My plans for the day are not to plan too much. I'm making enchiladas and that's about it. Baby has basketball tonight so I won't see much of him. I have Sunday off this week, along with Tuesday and of course Thursday of next week. We're going to try to do something together on Sunday with out the kids. Brevy, these days is a trip. He needs to be in school. I'm ready to hand in his paper work, but Charles wants me to wait until the flu passes. Once he gets in kindergarten I think he's going to have a real rough time adjusting, because he hasn't had much experience in a school setting. I really would like to get him in something now so he knows what to expect. It's still my worst nightmare; the kids going to a NM school. It's not what I wanted for them. At least they're getting a feel of it at Sunday school, I guess. It's way too early to be up and blogging. :-P~

Yeah, well once he gets in kindergarten there isn't much you can do. You can't keep your kid home because everyone else is sick. It sucks, but he's going to get sick, because he's not used to all those germs. (run on- i know.) After some time passes I'm turning in his paper work. He needs to be in school. You'll see when your home with him on Saturday. Then, you'll know what I'm talking about, babe. He's awful!!!!!!

Yes, I am glad you and I, will get away on Sunday. How long is she planning on watching them? All weekend would be nice! lol. Love you....

Yeah, I agree. I hope he listens to the teach is all.. The other day we read 10 books and they still wanted more. lol.

Thanks Colette. ;-)

Yeah, the flu is pretty bad now and I don't want them to get sick. I know they will soon after they start, but we'll try to provent it for now.

:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit