Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Super Bowl Sunday » | :-P~! » | ATTN: » | Birthday Bow » | Want some cake? » | Happy Birthday to ME! :) » | MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Forgetful... » | Lord, I'm in a mood... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!!!!It's snowing in NM in hon... » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

What I learned today...

Today was Bible study and it was my day to bring snack for the class. Last night we all went to Sam's Club and picked up some stawberries. They were the biggest strawberries I've seen in awhile. I picked up some butter marble and cinnamon bread and some mini cinnamon rolls with orange juice, of course. The kids helped me bring it in and the other lady's set up while I took them to day care. Today's lesson was about love and it was good, powerful, and filling. I always walk away learning something I didn't know. This time it was that God is greater than our hearts. I mean it sounds right, but I never looked at it that way I guess. Wow! We talked a lot about the Greek word for love is agape; the foundational quality of the fruit of the spirit. Agape is kind, patient, trusts, and always protects. Agape does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, is not self seeking, and is not easily angered. Agape keeps no records of wrongs. Agape never fails! Then, I found out that only God is capable of agape. No matter how hard we try we cannot exercise this kind of love. We cannot love the unlovely. We cannot love those who don't love us. We cannot love those who hurt us. Agape is divine love! Amen? Amen! "Love never faileth!" 1 Corinthians 13:8 Just wanted to share that with ya. I learned a lot today and this week. The next chapter that I'll be working on all week is about Joy. It's exciting! I like sharing! I tell myself this all the time..."When you know better, you do better!" I love that phrase, because it is so true. I got that from my cousin. That's it for now...

It's such a wonderful class. I love Beth Moore and Carol for teaching it. I'm getting a lot out of it. When this one is over, I'll be taking the next one. :) Amen!
Thanks babe. Love you, too.

Yes, I am. That's really neat. We learn new Greek words every lesson and it's really neat. Religious Studies, that must be a really interesting class.

Me too! Cinnamon rolls are so yummy!!! :) I'll send ya one! heheh...

When you're learning different meanings and words and go back and read, it really makes a difference. Just knowing a new meaning really changings things.

changes things, that is.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit