Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Patience~ » | It's 70 outside!!!! » | Gpa's Birthday » | Passin' the "yuckies" » | Bed-Maker » | Here she is, again... » | Laundry Cat! » | Lilly thinks the bean bag is hers. She was sleepi... » | Today's cleaning day... » | No work tonight! :) » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

The latest Stuff!

My Pa is leaving tomorrow morning and not coming back until Monday afternoon. :( I already miss him! AND I have to work tonight...Which sucks, because I really won't get to see him. Ugh! He IS getting home early today so at least we have a little bit of time. We'll be running around, grocery shopping and such though. I'd rather do that stuff with him than me and the kids. It's easier when you have help! I'm also spoiled, because he drives me to work almost everyday and picks me up. I hate driving, especially at night. Lately, I've been driving to save money on gas (which is going up again.) and it sucks. I'm so spoiled, but I appreciate it!!!! Ugh! It's going to be hard to get used to driving myself. The minute I have a day off, too....I don't work Thursday or Friday; it would have been a great opportunity to spend some time together. That's not going to work out. Oh well!

I'm on my new team at work. It's not that great, but not that bad either. Last night I was so mad, I was talking to a guy that wanted to dress like a girl (we get those calls and it's not a big deal.) BUT he/she ordered all this stuff and when we got towards taking his credit card, he hung up on me. UGH! I knew it! I was thinking the entire time that I should have taken it right off the bat. I was so mad at myself. It would have done no good to call him back, because he was just looking to waste my time. He made my handle time up to 40 minutes, NOT GOOD! I hate talking to guys on the phone. The minute I hear their voice, I'm like..."Oh here we go!" I tell myself don't judge! This is what happens. I think I will do it to all the guys that call this way I don't get stuck with trying to bring down my handle time at the last minute. Wonderful! My new team and my supervisor will see the average handle time and not be too happy. I know I wouldn't be. Ugh! I left after that! My AOS is high!!! So, that's the good news. Oh well, can't win them all.

Today's high is going to be 64 degrees. Not as nice as the last two days, but I'll take it. Brevy told me this morning that my ears were mad. I said, "what does that mean?" and he said, "when you turn around they look mad!" lol. I still don't get it, but that's what he said to me this morning when I was making him breakfast. He's a trip! I have a thousand things I should be doing, so I'm going to get started!

Wish me luck and strength while Charles is away! :-{

maybe their cell phone just got cut off? That happens to me all the time, and I hate it!

GL when Charles is gone! :)

Yeah, I know huh... I haven't heard him say that before. lol.

I miss you like crazy already and it's just been hours. Ugh. Is it Monday yet?

I love you, too.

No, when you work where I work you get weird people that call. You get prevs and all kinds of stuff. It's something we all deal with.

ugh.

Yeah, you're right. I CAN do it, but it's still hard! Thanks Colette!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit