Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Yesterday :) » | ~Jude 2 » | Some NY grass would be nice! » | Tire Swing » | Climbing » | Another Migraine, No more Relpax... » | Get together » | Happy Birthday, MOM!!!! » | Home Sick » | Today, is going to be a boring day! It's a day of ... » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

My Busy Day

The alarm was going off for more than 30 minutes and I didn't hear it. I woke up at 8:14am. "OH NO, It's late! " I said. I flew up and woke up the kids who were still sleeping. They got dressed and Brevy started on his breakfast. I jumped in the shower. Everything was rush, rush, rush! We're going to be late to our last day of Bible Study, I thought. We hurried and gobbled breakfast and took off. We were actually the first people there and no I didn't speed. I don't want a ticket, ya know! :) It was pot luck day so I brought the cake that Charles made me the night before. I didn't even have time to make the cake! I dropped the kids off at day care and started the day off. It seems I learned my son is very popular amongst the kids in his class. One of the mom's told me after learning my children's names, that she was wondering who his mom was. She was happy and couldn't wait to get together so they can all play. So, we have another play date. :) YAY! After Bible Study, it was off to a few errands and then to Wal-Mart. Ugh! After that we picked up a sandwich on the way home. We finally got home after 2pm, we ate and the kids were put down for a nap. We were gone from the house for six hours. SIX HOURS! Ugh! I got to sit and breathe, but not for long. I was back and forth checking on Brevy, because he wasn't falling asleep. Ugh. At 5:00pm, I started dinner. At about 5:30 I heard the door bell, it was Marisa. The kids were getting ready to shower and bath. She helped with that while I tried juggling the cooking and checking on them, up and down the stairs a million times. Kids were clean and getting ready for their pj's (the kids are never in their pj's that early!) I figured when Charles, got home he'd be tired and it was just easier to have them ready for bed. We ate dinner together and I was glad to finally sit down. Baby, was telling me the other day that Marisa passed out, because she didn't eat much. They talked about it and he pounded in her head to eat with us. She did and ate well at that I might add. That's a scary though, passing out because she didn't eat. She also told me she didn't feel good that morning. Aws! :( She's a life savor though. She was going to watch the kids while I went to work at 6:30pm and Charles, wouldn't be getting home until 8:30pm. Normally, he's home at 5:30pm, but his boss is being evil and making him close two nights a week and open two days a week, on top of his regular hours. Isn't that something?! Ugh! So, it's going to be a new challenge that we have, not being able to eat dinner together or even see each other all day/night for that matter. I'm not liking it, but there's nothing either one of us can do about it. Sucks! It's not going to last for that long, so I'm not going to 'sweat it.' So, I drove myself to work and started with my night there. I finally left on time and drove back home on that lonely, dark, long road. I finally arrived home at 11:20pm to see my husband for the first time all day/ night. What a night! I didn't go to bed until 12:30am and I couldn't even fall asleep then. My mind was still going, but I wasn't. It was really an exhausting day. I haven't one quite so crazy in a long time. I had really good orders last night, so hopefully that makes up for it. :) *JUST BREATHE!*

I don't plan on doing so much today. :)

You're right and I won't. lol. Yeah, the kids are excited about having friends and other kids to play with. I think it's great. You can't get much better than that. They want those boys to sleep over. I told him, let's do one thing at a time. Let's play with them and get to know them first. lol... He's so silly. Considerate done though. It's in the works and we'll be meeting soon. :) This time it will be a picnic. Amen?

I love you, too. ;-) We;re texting a lot more today than yesterday. It feels like I know everything that's going on that way. Plus, it's really fun. lol. Love you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit