Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Saturday » | Beth Moore Story » | The Gospel of Judas » | Today's Accomplishments » | My Busy Day » | Yesterday :) » | ~Jude 2 » | Some NY grass would be nice! » | Tire Swing » | Climbing » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

~Palm Sunday~

We woke up on sunny, beautiful Palm Sunday and got ready for church. We headed to pick up Aiy as usual, our same routine. We got to church and found that Charles noticed a special someone and told me to wait. He tapped this lady on the shoulder and she turned around and said, "HI!" and gave a really big huge to me and him. It was his (nice) boss (as opposed to his mean boss; yes, that's right.) She had finally come to church. Charles, has been working on getting her to come and she finally had done it. Amen! I was excited, because he talks about her all the time and I really wanted to meet her. I could see why, she was so sweet. She reminds me of my 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Rollands. I miss her! It was good finally meeting her though. We were waiting on mom-in-law to show up as well, but there were no signs of her. We listened to really good music. They had the entire choir up there, usually it's just at the most; 6 people. There was lots of music and then a really good message.

When Mercy Stepped In

John 1:14 "The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have been his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the father, full of grace and truth."

He came on a mission of reconciliation and peace.

Matt. 21:5 "Say unto the Daughter of Zion, 'See, your King comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Ephes. 2:13-14 "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. (14) For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the diving wall of hostility."

He came with a message of repentance and forgiveness.

Matt. 21:9 "The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, "Hosanna to the Son of David!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Hosanna in the highest!"

Ephes. 2: 4-5 "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, (5) made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. "

He came as our redeemer and friend.

Matt. 21:10-11 "When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirres and asked, "Who is this?" (11) The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee. "

Ephes. 2:19 "consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household,"

Ephes. 2:22 "And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."

He saved us by our grace!

How will you respond when Mercy steps in?

Like I said, it was a good message. After church we went food shopping and came home to eat a home cooked Brunch. Charles cooked for us. He made eggs, hash browns, beacon and tortillas. It was so good! It was way better than IHOP. Thanks Baby! :) We found out that Mom-In-Law wasn't feeling good. She had called my cell while Charles, was cooking. Poor thing. So, that's why Grandma wasn't at church. We'll be praying for her to get well soon. We took the kids outside for a nice walk around the block, only they scootered all the way. Just Bones walked with us. I love it when the days are so beautiful that you don't want to go inside. We stayed outside and played hopscotch drawn with chalk. We drew on the driveway and sidewalks. I made watermelons everywhere. Aiy, made a really pretty rainbow. Bones, tried making flowers. All while Daddy and Brevy, played Frisbee next door. Then, they played soccer and finally basketball. I was tired and hot and so was everyone else. We headed inside for nap time. This time I stayed up with Aiy. Her and I, painted our toes and I did her nails as well; all Easter colors. She was happy. I watched her play VSmile and we just had fun. We secretly were eating all the fresh strawberries, giggling in the kitchen while everyone slept. After waking everyone up we had snack time and then headed off to church again. There was going to be a 'dramatic presentation' held for Palm Sunday. It was based on Da Vinci's well-known depiction of the Lord's last meal with His disciples. It showed us that He wants no more no less from us today than He wanted from His Church when He was among us. It was really good! We ended the night with some movies (The Chronicles of Narnia, King Kong, and Zathura) that we rented and headed home to watch at least some of it, before we got too tired and turned it off for an early rest.

Happy Palm Sunday.

Greetings from New York! Thanks for reminding us how mercy transforms dysfunction and infuses us with hope.

You're welcome. I myself, was remided. :) Thanks for the greeting. I so miss home! :)

Hey Babe. I think you meant MA, but instead you typed MZ. It's okay. You've been up since 5am or something...? Poor thing. Yes, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. It was very nice of him. I'm glad my post touched someone. :) His as well is very good. Go read! I love you, too.

Oh okay! lol. You're fast! :)
Love you, too.

Hey Pa. Okay. Sounds good. You're more than welcome. Love you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit