Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | SCARY LILLIAN » | What's so Funny, Guys??? » | Small Update: » | Holy Toby » | Meet Toby! » | me » | Update: » | Washington State Monument » | Lillian Gracie » | Hopefully our NEWEST addition » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

I'm posting!!!

YAY!!! It's been forever! I'm hooked on this MamaMelon is what it is. I really didn't want an account, because I didn't think it was for me. Now that I am able to stay in contact with all my friends from NY, I'm loving it. :) So, yeah...That's what I've been up to.

We're going to VEGAS soon and I can't wait. It's a much needed vacation. YAY!!!! It's been forever since we've been there and I'm really looking forward to getting out of NM and seeing something different for a change. I'm also planning on going to NY in March. Chris and Angelica (NY friends), are getting married and I really want to be there. Charles says, " you're going by yourself!" and I said, "THAT'S FINE!" - with a big huge smile. LOL. Then, he said he'd send Brevy with me so I can't get into any 'trouble'. I told him he'll have both kids. :) hehe. No, we're all going whether he likes it or not. So there! LOL. Since when doesn't he want to go to NY? Yeah, right. Anyway, we will all be going to NY in March and it works out pretty nicely, because my mom's bday is in March and we'll get to visit them of course. I'm excited and I can't wait. All things do work out! :)

It's a Monday today. I think I am definitely having a Monday. It was hard getting up this morning and I had to of course get Brevy up for school. I'm so not a morning person. I'm working extra hours this week on Friday. It should be a busy week, but just the same ole stuff.

Brevy, is going on a field trip tomorrow and he's excited. :) Dad's taking him so I don't miss out on another day of Bible Study. I had perfect attendance until I took him to the pumpkin patch on his other field trip. I didn't want to miss out on that one, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on class either. It's hard making up the work and missing the video. I wish the school would have it on another day. Grrr....Well, it's good for Charles to get in on the fun, too. Right babe?! Anyway, I should be cleaning house instead of being on here. I have got to finish taking down all the Halloween decorations...It's bad, there's so much to do! So, that's it for now. Enjoy your day. ~*~*

SURE CAN!!!! hhehehe...When are you guys getting married so we can come??????????????????

lol


Love ya. lol...It's okay!

CHARLES!!!! No, you didn't!!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ON MY NERVES Foot Note to Charles:

TODAY, AREN'T YOU? FIRST, you diss me...Now Chris and Angelica. You're on a roll aren't you? I am NOT taking Brevy w/ me. You're lucky I'll take you. HAHAHA!!!!

And no, I'm not messin'. I meant every word of it. :-) *Big SMILE*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But yeah, Jess...We're going to your wedding to. So when ya getting married?????

This is to Charles again:
Oh yeah, you dissed my cat, too. *shaking head* You're going to get it when you come home!!!

Well, I can have some fun, too. You're still gonna get it when you come home. :-)))

TOO LATE....Don't try to suck up now. lol.

I can have fun, too! Learn to take a joke. Man....

lol


Love you, more.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit