Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | I Need Some of this: » | I Need To Vent!!!! » | TOby » | Playing Catch up » | Lovin' Snow » | WOW....All of that in NM. OH MY » | Cat-In-A-Box~Good Night! » | Let It Snow » | My One Year... » | Great day!! » 

Thursday, December 14, 2006 

BIG NIGHT

Brevy, had his BIG night last night. His very first concert EVER! They sang a bunch of Christmas songs with a little paper Santa hat on. So adorable. I recorded the whole thing for Charles, because he is out of town (and living it up- I might add)! It's supposed to be work. RIIIIGHT! Anyway, we're not going there because then I'll be on my hands and knees praying. So, moving right along...After the concert I went and gave Brevy a real big hug and I handed him a yellow star that said, "You're a Star! I love you! Love, Mama" on it. Then, We (Gma, Gpa, Bones, Brevy, and I) went to Brevy's classroom for hot cocoa and cookies (that all the parents brought in). Brevy, was cheesing from ear to ear. He also had a really great day at school and finally earned his star back. GREAT JOB, Right? He had a really great day all day. When we got home we watched the video and laughed at what went on. Some of the other kids were really making some funny faces and movements. They did dance moves with all the songs and it was just too cute!!! Today, is my day off and I can't wait to just do nothing. I'm tired. It's been a long and rough week. As the days go on, it gets better. I'm starting to get used to it. Charles will be home tomorrow night...we should probably get to the house at the same time, since I'm working tomorrow. I'm probably working on Sunday as well. I can almost feel it. Ugh. Semi-Annual is coming up and I'm not looking forward to that....sucky AOS and a bunch of cheap people buying one pair of something. Not FUN! Yesterday, I got some wrapping done and sent out all of my Christmas cards. Having two days off is much needed. Nap time anyone? :)

Congratulations Brevy!! I wish we could have been there. :( I found out when I got back to Madison that I wasn't scheduled to work until today, so I really could have! If only I'd known.

Did the little pickles get their ornament? When I saw it I knew they had to have it! I hid it in the closet for months before Jen finally said it was late enough to send.

OHMYGOD. How cute was that. Where in the world did you find a pickle ornament? I was that and I dyed out laughing. I sent pictures to Jen's phone of the kids opening up the gifts that they could. I have to take a picture of the pickle though. lol. You guys are too much!!! The kids will be sending their, "thank you" card after xmas when they've opened everything. Thanks so much for doing that though. They were so excited!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit