Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | My Handsome son  » | Time » | A time of Giving » | Me  » | Weekend » | Meesa's Success » | Meesa's Update » | Big Time Fun » | Birthday part 2 » | Birthday » 

Thursday, January 13, 2005 

Brevy

Brevin, this boy is full of so much energy. He reminds me of myself when I was younger....But as I say, he's the BOY version of me. He loves to talk and drive us all crazy. I can remember a time when my parents picked me up from my babysitters (I know, pa - I tell this story all the time) and I got in the back and I must have talking and going on and on....And my mom turns around and says, "You haven't stopped talking since you got in this car, my god! What got into you?" And she seemed bothered...lol. I just remember being so happy, I couldn't shut up- I guess. Ha. That's exactly how Brevin is. He gets up talking and screaming at the top of his lungs...That's how I wake up...The very loud sound of Brevin and Aamya hollering at each other. Ugh...But it's bitter sweet, because that's kind of what my mom went through. If you ask her today what kind of a child was Hillary? She'll tell ya nothing but good things. I was a good baby!!! How come I got stuck with two lil naughty ones? hahah...That's why I always need to say, thanks mom for putting up with me and my crap! I still think I was a pretty good kid and a teen. Teens these days scare me. I don't know half of the things there talking about... Brevin and Aamya, will have a bunch of different things to deal with...It's sad that it keeps getting worse in our schools...I just heard the other day that a middle school child brought a bunch of drugs (crack) with him to school. These are babies we're talking about. It breaks my heart. It's really sad. We need to raise our children to make good decisions and to overcome our temptations...

Hey baby, yep that's our son alright. He keeps things fun though. Well most of the time he does. Way to much energy. Good pic of him too. I love you

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit