Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Migraine Relief May be Found in the Heart... » | Wedding/Bday Party » | *Fun* » | Soccer Girl  » | Wedding Planning <<3 » | MEN! UGH! » | A Few Days to do a TON of things.... » | Late Nights... » | BEAUTIFUL » | A wonderful appreciation gift » 

Saturday, June 25, 2005 

Last Night- ugh...

I had to work last night and didn't get home until after 12am. Craziness....The place I work at doesn't have a janitor (WHICH IS SO GROSS!) So, they figure that they can make US clean the bathrooms. OH NO....That's just so UNsanitary...I tell ya. It's their way of saving a dollar so they don't have to hire another person to do the job. Well, I REFUSE! They don't pay me enough...That's crazy! I've never worked at such a "carefree" kind of place. I guess I'm used to places like my last job...#1 electronic store in the world...Where they actually care about their employees. *sigh* So, I didn't really like last night. All the girls were complaining of having to go into the men's restroom and clean up...I had to mop up everything...It's just NOT right. So, you can BEST believe someone will be reporting their ass. They know better and they still have us doing shit like that. Well, that was my first time, but you can best believe it will be the last. They're just so sneaky, so UNprofessional. I'm so disappointed. Sucks. Some good news though is while I was at work...Charles and the kids, went to pick up the envelopes for our invitations. We had the white ones they had previously gave us. I was wondering if they were going to let us keep them since our address was printed on there. I figured they'd want them back and would destroy them, which would be a waste. Luckily, they let us keep them. YAY! So, we have two boxes of inside envelopes and two of the outer. :) On top of that we got 20% off...Thanks to the MAMA! :) So, we really made out! Now, I get to send them off.

they used to make us do that (clean the bathrooms) at Barnes & Noble - some companies just do that rather than hire a private contracting company. Which sucks for the employees, but the people who are hired to clean bathrooms, etc. are treated SO poorly - there was a big case about it with Wal-Mart a little while back, they were in trouble because the company that provided their janitors was really shady. Anyway, cleaning bathrooms sucks, even more so when it's not YOUR bathroom! But hey - at least they didn't make you clean the floors of the entire store! :)

Glad you finally got the envelope situation figured out. And why do you keep thanking the mama? I'm confused.

Back go GRE-ing!

I'm the Mama....ME.....silly....Thanks to me...."the Mama"....lol-

and about the bathrooms...yeah, well, I did clean the whole floor, too. Plus, the bathrooms. ew....and anyway, they're keeping it a BIG secrete from the customers, etc...because if anyone finds out they can be in a lot of trouble. I think it sucks period and I'm not cleaning them anymore. They don't pay me enough!

FOR REAL! That's what I'm walking about...Hire one- what the hell?! Yeah, when you hire a custodian, that's their job= TO CLEAN. I mean, Hello! Write it in crayon, baby. No, no complaint taken. I know exactly what you mean!

LOVE YOU BABE!

LOL- You're so cute, baby...hehe...Just had to add that.

walking= talking. lol

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit