Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | BEAUTIFUL » | A wonderful appreciation gift » | HOW SWEET! » | NOISE! » | ~Our NEW Patio~ » | You go girl » | My mom » | My Night » | TAKE A PEEK AT SOME OF THE DRESSES I TRIED ON YEST... » | The Train » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Late Nights...

Working nights isn't working well. I only have Friday night as available to work and so far they have scheduled me every night. It's too hard. I'm a FULL TIME mother to two, fully energized, children. I get up early and do my regular things all day...Clean house (which in itself is enough), of course take care of the kids (which is HUGE), and now I don't go in to work until 6pm and I'm scheduled until MIDNIGHT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? After a full days work at home, it's so hard to me to function like that. That's crazy! I don't get home until after midnight. I eat dinner at midnight. My body is going 100 mph and I don't fall asleep until way after 1am! Then, I have to get up early the next day and do it all over again. I need to talk to someone...Did I mention you get NO BREAK WHAT SO EVER? Yeah, you can go pee and come right back, but that's it. So, I stand the entire time. It's hard for me, because my children ware me out. I wouldn't mind if all I did was...Just "chill" all day, then you actually HAVE energy. I don't like it very much. Every time I go to talk to someone- it's too busy and too hectic. UGH! Today, I'll have to stay past my shift to talk to someone. It's just nutty around there. Everyone is running around like headless chickens. I'm glad for that in a way, because it makes the night go by so quickly. This morning we had to get up early and get Aiy. I called last night to see if we could pick her up an hour late and bring her back and hour late. So, we got a little bit of rest this morning, but I need more. Ugh. And now they don't know when they'll be home to drop her off. I get off "early" tonight....So, we're going to take her home after I get off (which is late and ALL the children should be in bed.) But they want to play games. I don't have time for that. So whatever~ After work, we'll have to take her home. Right now it's time to eat breakfast...

Yeah, I do- I take breathers...I escape to do the long hot bath, or to VENT on my blog, whatever works. Working nights is a killer. I did talk to the Manager and hopefully cleared it up. I hope not to work nights anymore. I think that will help out a lot. It's too much. I have my children to take care of and they come first. :) And yes,I need to take care of ME, before anyone...I am! Didn't I tell you the same thing not too long ago in email, too? Now you're school-ing me.
Thanks Jess...That's a good CUZ! :)

See you get moral support from all sides babe. I love you. Things did work out and next week you only work days. So that's a plus. Keep your head up!

Yep-I sure do. I love you too. Yes, I fixed it to where I get day hours now and only work fri nights...So, it will be better. Only thing is now I won't see you, but at least I won;t be grumpy. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit