Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | MEN! UGH! » | A Few Days to do a TON of things.... » | Late Nights... » | BEAUTIFUL » | A wonderful appreciation gift » | HOW SWEET! » | NOISE! » | ~Our NEW Patio~ » | You go girl » | My mom » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

Wedding Planning <<3

Wedding planning is coming along great! We went to try on suits and found one for baby. They don't seem to have Brev's size, but we're still looking. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a suit he'll only wear once and then out grow. He loves getting dressed up though. They both looked really handsome. I pushed my alteration appointment back...Gives me time to get some more "mullah" together. Turns out that everything I need for the dress will end up costing me what I in fact paid for the dress in the first place. Aiydiosmio! Like I said...Always make sure you have the time and money for alternations, ya Neva know what to expect...And actually my dress needs very little alterations done. Go figure! I finally called my mom two days ago. My dad said she wasn't feeling well. So, I called to check on her. She's doing good. She stopped drinking again- which is GREAT news! She's just in withdrawal. Now when I talk to her there's such a difference. She's alert and paying attention and so focused. It's really amazing. She sounds happier too. So, that's really GREAT news. She's interested in getting a dress for the wedding now. Three weeks ago I couldn't even talk about dresses for the wedding. She wanted to wear something 20 years old. So, I'm happy that she's happy. We'll get that under way when I get there. For now I picked some things out I think she'll like and will send them to her. :) It's basketball/garbage night. LOL. Ugh. Some other good news...The men are done with the patio. It looks nice. I'll have to take a picture of it. I'm so happy that they are gone. They did however pull up a plant and haven't come back to replace it yet. Linda was also talking about them hanging two plants on the patio and they didn't do that either. They left a bucket of finish outside...So, I was wondering if they're coming back...I don't know. I'm just glad they're gone. Today, was Aiy's last day of Soccer Camp. She really enjoyed it. It was really cute going to watch her play. She seemed to enjoy herself. :) I'm sure there's something I need to be doing right now, but I'm content NOT doing it. :) More later...

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit