Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | MY WEDDING DAY~ » | Lunch With a Friend ;-) » | New Wedding News...hmmm? » | A crazy afternoon » | Brevy Time » | The Origin of, "Something old, something new, some... » | Happy BDay » | My Little Red Car » | Happy Birthday Brev » | Little Yellow School Bus » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Update!

Today, my baby started his NEW job. He's got a part time job as an optician again. When I first met him that's what he was doing. He hasn't done it in awhile though. I told him it would all come back to him. He's going to do GREAT! He only works one day a week. :) Really neat! Today, was also one of those crazy days. Jane, kept e-mailing me about small little details that I needed answered. She didn't have the answers for me until today and we were at it all afternoon. It ran me down. Some of the questions were so strange, but we got through it. I think we're set. There's still some last minute things I need to get done. I still haven't found a cake topper. The flowers are pretty much ordered. My mom is still needing to get her dress altered. She's going tomorrow for that. My dad and uncle STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A DAMN SUIT YET. I give up on them. I really do! It's something that they should have gotten accomplished by now and haven't so it's their own fault. Ugh! MEN! I just have to learn to worry about me and the things I need to get done. If I worry about what everyone in my family is doing and not doing, I'll go crazy! So, we practically meet with Jane what seems like all week. Ugh! I'm going to the beach if I have to WALK! My kids need to see that and I need a break. My cousin and Bride's Maid's are all coming on the same day now. There will be lots going on that day. I just wish I could set a time for certain things that need to get done. I just picture it being kind of crazy and lots of running around. We'll be getting things accomplished and that's all that matters I guess. Mom's going to make the bows when we get there. She's actually helping me out a lot. I didn't think she'd be involved like she is. She's also going to be tying the balloons on the chairs and getting things done while actually at the wedding. Which will be nice to have some help. I'm not used to help, but in this case I'll take all I can get. It would be different if we had the time to set up. We can't set up until 30 minutes before the ceremony starts, because the dining room will be occupied. That's so BULL*&^%! If you ask me. You mean to tell me with everything we've paid we can't come set up 1 hour before. Someone help me please! Whatever though, I just want everything to be up and ready with no problems. I don't think that's too much to ask either. Thursday is Charles' birthday. YAY! We're all really excited for that. I can't say why though. It's a secrete because he'll go to work tomorrow and try to be sneaky and read this. I know him all too well. It will be fun though. :) I'll try t o find a minute to write about it. I'm just glad I'm done with work for a couple of weeks. I really am glad that those lazy people will have to step up on the weekends and actually work while I'm away! HA! That's feels so good. hehe...More tomorrow! :)

Thanks Daddy! LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit