Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Goodbye 2005 » | Plans to do nothing... » | New Message Board » | The Rope » | Cursor Change » | Everyone is Sick! :-P~ » | My Love!!<<3 » | An angel » | Santa was good. :) » | SPOILED W/ DORA » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Happy Birthday, Aiyana!!!

Today is Aiyana's birthday, she'll be eight years old tonight. Charles, cleaned up the house yesterday so I didn't have to. We're going to have a party at 6:30pm for her. I'm going to decorate this morning and by the time he comes home we're going to go pick up her cake and balloons that we ordered. She's having a "Bratz" party theme. When I checked the trade book to see if anyone picked up my shift for Wednesday, I saw that I got the day off. Thank the Lord! I didn't want to have to call in with it being a new job and all. That was a nice surprise!!! :)So, now that all that is taken care of I get to feel at ease.

This morning I couldn't go back to sleep. I woke up before the alarm went off. Not cool! I couldn't fall back to sleep for absolutely nothing. When I finally was feeling sleepy the phone rang. Baby said he turned off all the ringers last night and obviously NOT! When I let baby know his answer was, "Well, it's a good thing you don't work tonight!" Real sensitive man, isn't he?! GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So, I'm on the cranky side. Hopefully when I finish decorating the house and put the kids down for a nap, I can sleep too. We'll see, I guess!!

Yeah, At least we have her for half a day. It's better than that Dumb B*&^% trying to keep her the entire time. She knew she wouldn't get away with that. Then she had Aiy try and call you yesterday and say, "oh I am coming over 2morrow." DUH! We already knew that! She's gotta be in control. That's all that was! Other wise there would be a cop standing at her door with court papers.. :-)

Anyway, we have her... so that's good.

You did NOT check all of the phones last night...Grrr...I think I'll just stay up. The house is done and if I sleep, I may not sleep tonight. Oh well.

Love you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit