Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Happy love Day! » | I'm often saying, "Lord, I'm in a mood..." » | February 12th, '06 » | Purple Girls » | US » | Grrr.... » | Living Beyond Yourself, a Beth Moore Poem » | What I learned today... » | Super Bowl Sunday » | :-P~! » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

It's News None-the-less...

I haven't had a chance to blog in awhile. Well, it's awhile for me; I would like to write everyday. So the latest news on some things is as follows....

I had an eye appointment yesterday. I want to get some glasses. Go figure! I've been wearing contacts since the 10th grade and I'm very happy with them. Well, I figured glasses would be good for back up. Plus, when I get my surgery done in march, I can't wear my contacts. So, they're good to have. So, anyway- I went to this fancy place now that I have insurance.:) I found out that I have allergy bumps on my eye lid (on the inside.) See, I'll be here (in NM) for 7 years this March. Every year my allergies get worse in the spring as a result of all the dust. My eyes itch so bad I feel like tearing them out. Are ya with me? That's okay if your not, keep reading. So, my allergies caused the lil bumps. She prescribed me eyes drops that would take care of it. Come March though, I bet I'll be in the same predicament. Anyway, so that went well.

I got some news about one of my uncles. He's not doing well health wise. My cousin told me that they might have to amputate one of his legs if he keeps it up. Sad!!! Does that just happen when you get older? Do you stop caring about yourself and your health? Uncle Frank is like that, too. Nothing is easy, this I know. I'm sure it's a challenge everyday. It's sad to me though that you'd just give up. If my mom wasn't around for Frank; who knows. It's frustrating I guess. So, pray for healing.

More Aiy news: Aiy has decided not to sleep over anymore. I think it's been three or four weeks since the last time she has. Every Wednesday she calls Charles and tells him she's not coming over. Her reason is because, "I'm scared, but I don't know why!" I'll tell you why. She's scared of leaving her "mom." She wants to much to be approved by her, she'd do anything to please her. Now every little girl wants to please their mom, wants mom to be happy. BUT at the expense of her own happiness? That isn't right! She needs her daddy, too. And lets not forget about us. We're not chopped liver! Sad! So, she told him again this morning that she would not be coming over again today. So, that leaves Sunday to spend "quality" time with her. BUT this Sunday she is also NOT coming over. Her mom is dragging her to Jemez for a Baptism. Isn't that something? Aiy, won't disagree, she'll go with her. That frustrates me. What are you going to do, though? Her "mom" gets everything she wants. What's going to happen when we go on vacation and she doesn't have her mom? I'm not going to be up all night because she doesn't feel like she can make it through the night with out her mom. She makes her feel like that. I mean she's 8 years old and she's got more worries than 8 people put together. That's sad. I just don't understand it. I'm sure she'd love for Aiy to stay away from us. I believe that's her plan. Isn't that sad though? Aren't you supposed to want the best for your child? I think that's evil. *shakes head* I have to get this out, because it's bothering me. Ugh! I just don't know about some people. Aiy, will find all this out for herself when she gets older. Right now she doesn't understand it. The day will come when she finds out what her mom has been up to for all this time. Poor Yana!

Any good news today? Well, lemme see...No, I don't think so. Wait there's got to be something....OH, I KNOW...My Baby is coming home on his 'late night' so we can spend some time together. He'll be with us for four hours today all because we never get to see him on Thursdays. It's basketball night. So, I am happy about that. By the time we're done shopping the kids will take a nice nap. Then, I'll have some time for Bible Study. That's about all the news I have today. Keep us in your prayers. We need all the prayers we can get! Amen?!

Yeah, it's upsetting. We talk about it, but still...There's always next week. Maybe by Spring time she'll come back. Who knows. I love you too.

I had the same problem with my eyes this fall - I had little allergy bumps on the inside of my eyelids. They gave me some eyedrops (steroids!) and it went away (I think...). When I got the eyedrops I asked how long I would have to use them and she said until the first frost (basically, until all of the plants go dormant! ugh!)...so I'm sure I'll be using them in the spring, too.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle...I don't know what happens, but for some older folks it seems like they just let their health go. :(

ps - like the new cursor!

Yeah, it sucks. I never developed allergies until I lived here and I hate it. I hate taking medicine or anything like that. I'll find out how long I'll have to take them whn I get them. ugh. I'm sure it's the entire time as well. Oh joy! :P

Thanks! I love Mickey Mouse.

Thanks. It seems they've given up, BUT I talked to my mom and told her how they can do more for him. They only live 15 minutes away from eachother. Frank called him and talked to him because they share the same story. They had a good convo mom said. AND they're even going to try to get together soon. Amen!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit