Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | It's News None-the-less... » | Happy love Day! » | I'm often saying, "Lord, I'm in a mood..." » | February 12th, '06 » | Purple Girls » | US » | Grrr.... » | Living Beyond Yourself, a Beth Moore Poem » | What I learned today... » | Super Bowl Sunday » 

Friday, February 17, 2006 

Some GOOD news today...

When I talked to mom last night they in fact called up my uncle Joe and talked to him for awhile. He isn't one to talk on the phone, but him and Frank shared some good stories. They also have more in common then they think. Uncle Frank also has a "spot" on his leg. I was telling Mom that they all need to get together. The Holy Spirit was working through me when I was talking to her. We talked about life and death. Our family always waits until someone passes to get together and that's the only time we all get together. It is just got to stop. I was telling her that none of us are promised tomorrow. I think she thought about it and then they called him after we talked. She called me back to let me know that they all talked together. I was happy to hear that. I mean, they're brothers and sisters. Geez! So, anyway things are looking up there. I'll be checking on them, too. I was thinking of getting Uncle Joe a card just to let him know that we're thinking about him and that we care. He's all alone where he lives. He lost his wife about five years ago and ever since he hasn't been the same. That's just so awful. I want to let him know that he isn't alone. So, I'll be doing that as well. I hope that when I'm old and stubborn (hopefully I won't be stubborn) that someone cares enough about me and does the same.

It's a cold day here. I think it's only about 30 degrees right now. If only it would snow. The mountains will get some, but it's not hitting land for us. Sucks! It would be a nice change. For now though it's overcast and really cold. The kids are sleeping and I was trying to accomplish getting my Bible Study completed. Charles, found a great resource online to help me with that. It's under my links of you want to check it out. It breaks down the Bible and explains it. I love it! That's about it here. There's plenty to be done around the house so I'll be ending here. Have a great day!

Thanks.


I love ya too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit