Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | After the Surgery... » | Before and After pictures » | My First Surgery » | It Snowed!!! » | Smokey tip-toeing along so he's feet don't get w... » | Foot Print » | SNOW » | Three Snowflakes » | *NEW LOOK* » | Joy or Chara » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

St. Patty's Day...

Pain and more pain.

The swelling peaks on the third day, Okay well that was yesterday. Oh yeah she says, "the swelling peaks on the fourth day, too!" Wonderful! No more cold packs...Now I switch to heat. I still can't feel half of my lip/chin. I could poke it all day and don't feel a thing. I called work to "call off" for Saturday. I called my surgeon to have them extend my 'excuse notice.' I'll get paid for every day, but tomorrow. Ugh. I'm set until Monday. I don't work on Sunday so that's another day to recuperate. I'm tired of Charles making fun of me. I keep telling him I want to eat cookies. He keeps telling me that I'm hiding them in my cheeks. It's NOT funny anymore! At least mine will go away in a couple of days....Yours, are for life! HA! Naughty! He's leaving again today to finish up some work. Even though he told me he'd take an extra day off. Now he's got a presentation to do and must prepare. Wonderful! So, I get stuck with the loud noisy kids. They'll be sleeping most of the time, but they must wake up at some point. Ugh! Right now I'm in pain and have to go take some medication. It feels like a never ending story. *sigh* Is there a vacation coming up in my future yet?

I'm sorry Jess, I was napping. I heard the message on my machine. I'm so sorry. It said "you can order calls from Nick- calls you.Press one to activate the calls now." I had two of those. The first thing I said was, I bet Jess tried to send a message. Too bad I wasn't up to answer it. These pain pills knock me out. :( I hope you can get a refund! So sorry! Thanks for your thoughts though. Amen to not worrying about them anymore. You're so sweet! I needed a pick me up!!!

Hmmm...I don't believe I was laughing....Well, maybe I was for like a second. Grrrrr. No, I wasn't. That was Brevy!

lol. It's okay! Just don't let it happen again.

Like I said, these cheeks will go away for me...For you, they are for life. hehehehehehhehe....

lil devil, you.

Be nice to me, I'm going a lil wacky with all these meds I have to take. lol....Love you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit