Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Flowers » | Pretty » | Flower Power :) » | Ugh.... » | Princess has a fever » | Our URGENT care SCARE!!!!! » | Pretty » | Landscaping » | Rainbow Cloud » | My BUSY and FUN WEEKEND!!!! » 

Thursday, May 04, 2006 

Beautiful Day

Today the kids and I, spent some time outside. I can't get enough of these beautiful 80 degree days. The sun feels good, there's no wind. It's perfect and just what I need to let loose and forget about the rest of the crummy week that I've been having. I look at my crazy kids and can't help but to think how much they've grown and all the things they can accomplish on their own. It's amazing. I'm not ready for them to grow up. I'm excited for the upcoming vents we have going on. Charles and I, are going to be celebrating our 8 year anniversary on Saturday. Although, we'll only get to see each other for two hours, it will still be worth it. We'll have to celebrate it on another day. Maybe we can go to lunch or just get away from the house for a little bit. That's if they don't schedule me on my day off again. Today, was the first day that I turned on the AC. Days here are so hot that you can't even walk outside...Not looking forward to that. I thought the kids would be more comfortable with it on while napping. I love the fresh air though. Lilly, also likes the windows open. She's crazy these days too. She's always getting into something and making a mess. I'm just enjoying my day away from work. I won't see Charles, until about 9pm. That's how it's been lately we come and go and barely have time to chat. That will all be changing soon (about a month) when his schedule goes back to normal and we can all breathe again. He's always so tired! Work, work, work! Maybe one of these days it will all pay off. Yeah? That's what I'm waiting for, until then we're on this crazy hit and miss schedule. How many more days until August 11th?!

Yep. It sure does. I love you, too. Miss you. Yes, we were blessed.


The burn on my palm hurts...can hardly type. :( OOUCH!

Wow....Yep, you can fix anything babe. That's my babe!!!! Mr. Handyman!!!! Dude....lol....Love you, too

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit