Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | What a weekend... » | A good, long day... » | A Prayer For Today » | Sand Storm » | Princess » | Water Lilly » | Sand Shark » | Sea Turtle2 » | Moon Jelly Fish2 » | HAPPY 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!!!! » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

Great day!

Marisa's graduation is tomorrow. She's graduating high school and then going into the Navy in August. WOW. I still remember when her and April were putting on Grandma's make up and showing me their clown faces they made and the end less laughter that went with it. April is driving now with her learners permit and everyone is just growing up too quickly. My son starting school this year. THIS YEAR...How weird is that? Isaiah having his first birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PUMPKIN!!! I mean...TIME FLY'S!!! Everyone is growing up too quickly. It's crazy when you think about all that's going on around you. I'm off of work for the next two days and I plan to take full advantage and just do everything I want to accomplish and not think about that place. Today, was a lot of fun. Charles, was off all day! He made us pancakes for breakfast. We went to get the oil changed in the van and find out why it's leaking. We went to the mall and did a little shopping for the kids; Lucky ducks. We went grocery shopping at good ole wal-mart. Where else?! We rushed home to put it all away. I drove, because Charles' knee is really swollen and driving him crazy. We came home to find some workers in our back yard. They were finally laying down the cement. YAY!!! We finally have our back yard completed. It looks nice!! Then, we went to pick Aiyana up at school and we went to Lonestar, our favorite restaurant and met Marisa there. We wanted to take her out and just say, "thanks!" for all that she's done for us. It was a nice meal and we all had our laughs at our crazy kids, who making eating a normal meal full of excitement (to say the least). We took aiy home and I went to work. (Last time I'll mention the "w" word, I promise). It was a really good day. We never get to spend time together like that. Hopefully that will all be changing soon with Charles' schedule. I'm really hoping and praying so we can spend more time together; we need that! So, it was just a really good day. Now it's late and I should be getting to bed. I'm sure the kids are going to wake me up early tomorrow. More tomorrow.

Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I wanted to blog..plus I was eating crackers and making a lot of noise. lol. I kept waking you. So, I came into the loft and wrote for a little while. I'm up early this morning though...8:30am, cleaning. LOVE YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit