Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Stranded » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENICE!!! » | POOL PARTY » | Tired, but still on the go... » | My exact feeling... » | 25 going on 85... » | Happy Father's Day, Baby » | Soccer Camp » | Update: » | Pool Time » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

A series of stuff...

We found out last night that our supervisor is leaving. We're finally at the number five ranking and she's leaving us. She said it's because she never sees her kids anymore and it's getting to them and her (which I totally understand!) She had tears flowing down her cheeks and of course I soon went after her with all the water works. Sucks. I learned a lot of good selling tips from her too. Now our team will be after by the guy that ended up interviewing me. He's cool, but a little too talkative. LOL. This should be interesting. A lot of people were sad last night. The newer people could care less. I left early last night around 9:50pm. It actually rained and stormed right after I got to work. The kids and Charles brought me, because I'm scared of G'ma's van. I drove it today to go to Bible Study though. It was okay...Someone stopped in the middle of the road and it was a good thing I was paying attention. Anyone else probably would have hit them. Ugh, people.

Bible Study was good. I saw Pastor on the way in and he stopped to talk to us. He really likes kids. He told Brevy and Bones, that he wished he could go play and read the bible rather than do office work. LOL. He kids giggled and agreed how fun that would be. They helped me bring in snack for our class of about 30 + ladies. We had a lot of food and brought most of it back home. The kids didn't mind eating it up though. LOL.

Marisa, was sworn in today. They had a ceremony and Charles, was able to attend. Afterwards they got on the plane and we won't see her again until August. Wow. She's off to the Navy and there's no turning back. It will more than likely be a life changing event for her. It will teach her to speak up for herself and learn to make some decisions, both which she needs help in. I know she'll do great things and she'll be happy, too.

As for me, today is my day off. Can you believe that? I actually get a day off in the week. YAY! I'm so siked that I'll be home to eat dinner with the kids (which we do actually do everyday), but also get to hang out with them tonight. We haven't figured out what to do yet. We're having "NY-like" weather. The sun is out, but there's a very cool breeze and it's so refreshing. The kids mentioned the park tonight. If Dad is up for it, I sure am. That would be nice...Anything would really, as long as we're altogether.

The car people called and our mini van doesn't look so good. I guess it's in really bad shape. There's a list of stuff wrong with it and it's going to cost two arms, two legs, and a bunch of toes to fix. Ugh...Here we go again. It looks like we'll be using G'mas' van much longer than we anticipated. :-P

True. True. lol. I love you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit