Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | That would be I... » | Can we say, "STRESS?" » | Vegas Sunset Ball » | Today was a rough day... » | The worst day of my life....... » | Lillian's Mosaic » | Captive » | SCHOOL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! » | ~OUR 2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!~ » | Baby's Birthday!!! » 

Thursday, April 17, 2008 

Mom's Moving Preparation part II

I told you there would be more...So, I talked to my mom today to see if anyone has taking her to the storage place. Nope, nothing had been done. People came over to the house to help rake the leaves. The leaves...of all things. So I asked, "What happened to the plan to move everything out of storage today?" She says, they wanted to finish all the lawn work first. Even though I was very frustrated, I didn't seem it and kept calm. I told her she's going to end up paying for the month of May, because it's not going to be done in time. She swears it will all be done, but doesn't know who's going to do it. Charles and I, will only have one week to get it all done with our work time restraints. If we end up driving that takes up most of the time. So, everything has got to be done before we get there. I wish I could help her. I wish I could do it all myself, but it's not going to happen. I'm too far away and the kids will be done with school in about a month. There's too much to deal with. She mentioned waiting until next year. *Shakes head* She just doesn't get it. She has no income and doesn't drive and depends on her 71 year old brother that can't even do anything for himself. How's that going to work out? I'm just really frustrated right now. I'm trying to do the right thing for everyone and the more I talk about it, the more the Devil trys to get his mix in there and provide doubt for all of us. I tell myself over and over, GOD IS IN CONTROL. NOT YOU! I leave it up to Him and I know everything will work as He plans and not how I plan. A lot is going on and I need to vent sometimes...So, I'm warning you....If you don't want to hear complaining and fretting, then you should have stopped reading a long time ago. ;) That's what my blog is for. I have no one else to talk to. I talk to hubby, but he's always at work and has his own problems. We do talk though, I'm not saying that. It's hard to have an hour long conversation with him while he's at work and while all is going on. Sometimes the blog is faster and I feel better afterward. *Breathing* So, on to other news...Do I have other news?

Oh yea, we're planning a graduation party for my daughter. ACTUALLY, my daughter has it all figured out. She tells me, "Mama, I'm going to have it at the park. I want water balloons, cake, lots of food, all my friends there..." I told her, "Well, let me start writing this down!" It was so funny. She's such a trip. We had that last year for her brother so she just knows she's going to get the same treatment. Well of course, right? LOL! Anyway, my kids always make me smile. I should end for now. I've got to get them in a bath and ready for tomorrows day. More venting another day...

A graduation party with water balloons, huh? lol That silly girl! I love you. I'm glad you have an outlet to vent. You really need that! All will get done don't stress over it. We'll have it figured out soon enough. I love you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit