Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Church & other stuff... » | *Tornado in NM* » | I hear Wedding Bells... » | ~Pollen, Bees, and Flowers~ » | Playground Fun » | ~Our Wedding~ » | Snack Time » | Mr. Orange » | Family » | Vacation, Anyone? » 

Monday, April 18, 2005 

Fun and Cars

WE WENT TO THE PLAYGROUND, AGAIN. LOL-Kids love it. We love it, because they have so much fun and then they're tired for bedtime. YAY! How could you ask for anything more?! Ya couldn't! I'm even tired from all that play. I was chasing "Meesa" around. My calves are killing me. :) Now they're all tucked in their nice, warm, bunkbeds. Lucky Ducks! We're going to go to a car show at the end of the week. It was a lot of fun last year and this year it will be even better. We're a family that loves cars. Gotta stay up on what's new. They have things there you would never imagine they'd make. Really exciting!! Last year I got to sit in a hummer and my favorite, The Navigator...I'm a simple woman, couldn't ask for more than a Nav. And a hummer. What's wrong with that?! LOL- Yeah, well- anyway, it should be fun. Brev, loves cars too. He always wants to watch the SPEED channel...I'm like, "You're not even half grown and already watching the sports channels..." What gives? -Daddy!!! Grrr...It's funny to watch him watch the TV (only parents get that one.) His little eyes just light up watching those cars go around and around. Aamya? Her too! Right now she's in the stage where she likes everything her brother likes. Hopefully, she gets out of that soon. lol. Sometimes she's a "girly girl." Like I was saying... We love our cars! So, after all the appointments are over we'll be able to enjoy ourselves at the Car Show! :)~

ohhhhhhhhhhhh how nice! You better speak that car in exsistence and believe that you already go t that Nav. lol I'm glad all is going well. Ilov eyou so much Hillary and I will c u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenice

I WISH! One day I will have a Nav. though. I love ya,too Girl! (can't wait!)

Yes, speak that car into existence, be off the hook like that. Baby, translate. I love you

She was saying, you better speak of that car in existence. I think that's what she meant. ?hahahaha...Baby, you are so crazy!!!!lol....I'm going to have a Nav.- don't worry! hehe..and it will BE OFF THE HOOK! haha! Love you more!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit