Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Pope John Paul II » | Schools.Kids.Guns » | Grrr... » | Sick and Tired... » | Happy Easter » | What a day... » | Handsome Brev » | New Mexico's wind :( » | Bird of Paradise » | Happy Spring » 

Saturday, April 02, 2005 

Today

The Pope has passed away...I think we all knew it was going to happen...But knowing doesn't mean that it's not powerful and overwhelming. He is now home and at peace. It's still all very sad. Today, Charles had another basketball game in Jemez. We also went to Jemez on Friday. It was fun! Brevin, went with his Grandpa to check out the horses and feed them. Aamya and I went to watch the game with April. It was a good game! Then, after leaving Jemez we went to the park in Rio Rancho. There were kids everywhere. Brevy and Aamya had fun though. It's a nice park. Aamya, has grown so much from last year when we used to take them. I remember Brevin had to help her on the stairs. This time around she was sipping up the stairs and zipping right back down again. WOW...She's so fast. As she was playing I had a hard time keeping up. lol...They had lots of fun. It was a beautiful day today, too. Great day for outside play. :) It's about time we had some warm weather. I've been waiting. The kids were tired and went to sleep when we got home, which was fine with me. Charles and I can always use some alone time. Then, when the kids got up we hid eggs out back and they went hunting for them. We did that 3 times...lol...The sun was going down after that so we headed inside. It was fun watching them walk right by the eggs and not see them. hahaha...Charles and I had some good laughs about that. hehe...It was a good day. Sad, to learn about the pope though. He was a good man and helped many.

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit