Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | The curse of the "couple hundred"--ugh. » | What Famous Leader Are You?personality tests by s... » | Our Crazy Day...:) » | Jenice~ » | MY NIGHT! » | Last Night- ugh... » | Migraine Relief May be Found in the Heart... » | Wedding/Bday Party » | *Fun* » | Soccer Girl  » 

Thursday, June 30, 2005 

The Little Things...

I talked to the wedding consultant yesterday. We spoke for over 30 minutes, which was good. I needed to ask some questions and more importantly she needed to ask some questions. We got a lot accomplished. There's so much to go over...Little things that I never thought of. Ex. Bubbles or rice? Self park or Vellet? Traditional isle arrangement or on an angle? Geez..We must of went over all kinds of things. It's good, because that means it's coming together nicely. All I need to know is, will the weather be nice? I guess we'll find out in due time. I'll just be glad when it's time. I've been thinking about this day since I was a little girl. I guess most of us do...It's just going to be nice having our families there. Yesterday, was my uncle Frank's birthday (which I almost forgot!) We called him to wish him a Happy 70th Birthday! Wow...70, I can't even imagine really. He sounded happy to talk to us. Charles and the kids talked to him as well. It was really nice to hear his voice. Almost all of his children called him earlier in the day as well. He's even excited about the wedding. :) hehe... Well, I stayed up way too late last night and I'm so tired. I know there is something I should be doing other than sitting here. :)~

Hey Pa! I love you! Yeah, she does know what she's talking about. It's good to finally work with someone that does. :-) Frank's cool. hehe....LOVE YOU.

please please please don't throw rice. birds try to eat it and it gets stuck in their throats. do birdseed or bubbles. i think bubbles are the most fun, especially since there will be kids there, they'll enjoy blowing bubbles, chasing after them, etc.

and i can't believe that Frank is 70!!! wish him a happy bday for me.

Jen, Calm down-- First of all I was repeating what the wedding consultant was asking me...and Ya know I am an animal lover. I know all about birds, etc. I would NEVER do anything to harm a bird. And we've already decided on BUBBLES! Everyone loves bubbles! <<3 :-)

just trying to do my part to save little birdies. :)

Yeah, you mean well...lol...I wouldn't do anything to hurt those lil birdies. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit