Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | Last Night- ugh... » | Migraine Relief May be Found in the Heart... » | Wedding/Bday Party » | *Fun* » | Soccer Girl  » | Wedding Planning <<3 » | MEN! UGH! » | A Few Days to do a TON of things.... » | Late Nights... » | BEAUTIFUL » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

MY NIGHT!

I came home from work tonight and had a fun night. We ate dinner and took Aiy home. Then, the we all went to my store to pick out some books. I got my free one and I got the kids some, because they were good for daddy today while I was away. So, they got rewarded for it. Brev, has also been asking for "Are We There Yet?" and my store didn't have it to buy so we rented one... (Mind you --we've already seen it in the movies when it came out), But Brev L<3ves it! So we rented it. We came home and played outside for awhile until it was almost dark...Charles and I, played badminton. While, the kids played on their slide and play house. It was fun! :) Then, we came inside and popped the movie in. We made some popcorn and had "movie night" in the living room. Then, I read them their books and it was off to bed. It was fun!!! We never get to do that anymore. Hehe...Charles and I are going to watch, "Alone in the Dark." I don't know how good it's going to be. "In the Dark", wasn't good at all...So, we'll see about this one. "Hostage," is really good....So if you haven't seen it, go get it! :)

sounds like you guys had a fun night! what's brev's movie about? i LOVE badminton! my mom got a set last year and we can put it up in the yard. are you able to play in your yard?

Yeah, it was REALLY FUN! Brev's movie stars Ice Cube (I know you remember him.) He's basically trying to get to know this women and she has two kids. He really doesn't like kids. He ends up taking the kids to go see their real dad...and on their journey the kids play a lot of jokes and pranks on him. But he starts to really enjoy their company. All the kids want to do is scare him away, so he doesn't hook up with their mom...in the end they mess up his NEW NAVIGATOR and they really start liking each other. It's cute.

No, we don't play in the yard, because it's too small and full of rocks. We play out front...There's more space and it's so much fun!

I know. It's weird, because it's like a "BIG kid" movie. Strange, but whatever. lol....I love you Baby!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit