Welcome to my blog! My life isn't that interesting, but I like to make note of it anyway. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you don't comment, it's like you don't exist. Sign my guest book and leave your mark! Come back soon!!:):):):).

http://www.sparklee.com - glitter text

« Home | MY NIGHT! » | Last Night- ugh... » | Migraine Relief May be Found in the Heart... » | Wedding/Bday Party » | *Fun* » | Soccer Girl  » | Wedding Planning <<3 » | MEN! UGH! » | A Few Days to do a TON of things.... » | Late Nights... » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Jenice~

Today, Jenice and I, talked for two hours on the phone. I called to talk to her about the wedding and she called me back. We haven't talked like that in the longest. I really got to find out about how she felt about being in the wedding and all of the things that come with being a Bride's Maid from her point of view. It's a really big job to take on the stress of the Bride and make sure she's comfortable. She let me know that it would be an honor to be in it. WOW! I'm impressed and we really had a good conversation. I miss that--being able to talk to someone like that you've known for such a long time. I always thought that once I moved away that most of my friends that I had wouldn't want to stay in touch. That's just how it's always been when my friends from back in the day (like way back in the day) moved...Shelia, Keelie, Jody, Megan, Lisa, Andrea, Sheri...And so many more. You sit there and wonder what they're doing today. Why didn't they ever write back? Friends come and friends go...Now we all know this. But there are only a few that actually touch you. That actually stay with you in your heart, always...And she's one of them. I didn't think she was going to be a good friend, after a couple of years ago...All I did was try to stay in touch and I heard nothing...These days she's changed a lot of things in her life and have really come around. She's making things work and she's doing a GREAT job of it. She's going to make a GREAT pastor when the time is right. I just know it! I'm also glad she decides to not forget about me. hehe...I also got to talk to my dad and my mom, all in the same day. Lots of phone work. All is well with everyone and that's a GREAT thing. I hope things keep on that track. Tomorrow, we have three appointments and I can't wait. I'm going to look at some accessories for my wedding. We're going to get my dress altered. We're also going to look at some houses in another part of town. So, we have a busy day. Charles, is off and we plan to get it all done. By the time all that is done...Aiy, will be coming over. :) We're going to ride bikes. Should be fun...I can't wait. :)

Yep! Love you.

i'm still here, too! :)

Awww! You'll always be my Nenny. Hopefully you and I will NEVER loose touch ever again.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Hillary
  • From NY living in New Mexico, United States
  • I'm a Christian bride and blessed mom of two beautiful children. I got married to the love of my life on August 11th. We've been together for over 9 years. I was born and raised in NY and I miss my home. I love the sound of rain.:) I hate the smell of butter cooking.:-P I adore all types of animals. I have 2 cats that I love very much. I wish I could have more animals, but this is good for now. We also feed the birds outside and I have a squirrel that comes, too! We have to feed God's creatures! Everyone needs LOVE and food. :)
My profile myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
YOLANDA ADAMS lyrics
The current mood of ProudMom at www.imood.com May God Bless You, Always! .

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
Hsandia34's photos More of Hsandia34's photos
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Wedding pictures/Family. Make your own badge here.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
ThinkExist.com Quotes
www.flickr.com
Lillian Gracie Hsandia34's Lillian Gracie photoset
CURRENT MOON
lunar phases
May God Bless You, Always!.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
counter easy hit